The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be issuing the admit card for Junior Engineer Advt. No. 10/2019 very soon. The admit card will be released anytime on the official website of the commission. Hence, it is recommended for the candidates to keep checking the official site.
The commission made the announcement on 17th of August 2019 regarding the HSSC JE Exam Date 2019. The exam will be conducted to recruit 1624 Posts.
As per the notice released by the commission, HSSC JE Exam 2019 will be held on 31st of August and 1st of September 2019. The exams will be taken in two shifts, one will be the morning shift while another will be the afternoon shift.
While the HSSC JE Civil Exam which is scheduled to be held on 31st of August will be conducted in Afternoon Shift i.e. from 03:00 PM to 4:30 PM, the HSSC JE Mechanical and Horticulture Exam or HSSC Electrical Exam which is scheduled to be held on 1st of September 2019 will be conducted in Morning shift i.e. from 10:30 AM to 01:00 PM.
As per the official dates announced by the commission, the admit card for Junior Engineer Exam 2019 will be available from 23 August 2019 on the official website of HSSC which is, hssc.gov.in. The candidates can download their admit card directly from the site after its activation.
Steps to check HSSC JE Admit Card 2019
1. Go on the official website of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in.
2. You will see “HSSC JE Admit Card 2019” displayed on the home page. Click on that.
3. You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the necessary credentials.
4. After entering the credentials, click on the submit button.
5. You will see your admit card displayed on the screen.
6. Now download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.