Every year, The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) takes a Bihar Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) to fill the vacancies of Primary and High School teachers in the state. The same has been scheduled to be held tomorrow i.e. on 28th January 2020, at different centers across the state.
The BSEB has also released the STET admit card today, which can be downloaded by the candidates online by logging in to the official site of BSEB, i.e., bsebstet2019.in.
The STET admit card will contain significant information about the candidate and the exam such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, category, name of the exam, date of exam, exam center or venue and time of the exam.
The candidates must be knowing that admit card is a compulsory document to appear in the exam and without it, they will not be allowed to even enter the examination hall. So it is recommended for the candidates to download their admit card as soon as possible.
Bihar STET 2019 exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. While Paper I is scheduled to be conducted from 10 am to 12.30 pm, Paper-II is scheduled to be conducted from 2 pm to 4.30 pm. Paper I and Paper II will be of 150 marks each.
If the candidate belongs to the general category, he/she will have to score 50 percent to qualify the examination whereas if the candidate belongs to SC/ST category, he/she will have to score 45 percent to qualify the examination. Candidates who will qualify the written examination will have to appear for the physical test and medical exam.
Steps to download STET Admit Card
- Go on the official website of BSEB – bsebstet2019.in
- On the website’s home page, find the link of the admit card.
- Click on that link. You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter your login details.
- After entering the credentials, click on the submit button.
- You will see your admit card displayed on the screen.
- Now download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.