To control the COVID situation, AP Government has declared the lockdown. In emergency times, people can opt for AP ePass, which will allow them to move during the curfew period for essential services. Check AP ePass registration & application process right here.
AP ePass – COVID Pass Registration
Few essential services and other essential works are put on hold due to the lockdown. And, to continue those services and works, the government has introduced an ePass.
With ePass, you can travel around the state. The application process is detailed in the below section. Follow that procedure to get your AP ePass. You can apply for it online, and after getting approval, you can freely move to your destination during the curfew.
AP ePass – Apply Online
To apply for AP ePass directly, follow these steps:
- Go to the official portal of AP ePass or spandana.ap.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number & OTP.
- After that, click on the ePass Online Form to get redirected to the application page.
- Enter the GST & Employee details.
- Enter your name, organization name, select kind of work, etc.
- Enter the contact details such as mobile number & email address.
- Enter your vehicle details & residence address.
- Mention the purpose & select the Movement Type as per your requirement.
- Select the period of ePass, i.e., valid from and valid up to dates in the required spaces.
- Select the ID Proof type from the drop-down menu and provide the ID Proof number in the required field. (PAN/ Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport can be provided for ID Proof)
- Upload your photograph & other necessary documents.
- Review & submit the application form by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
- Save the reference number displayed on the screen for future use.
- After getting approval, you can download the ePass using the reference number.
- You can also track your application status with the reference number.
Covid-19 Lockdown: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the issue of Emergency Passes for Essential Services
AP Government is issuing ePass to organizations engaged in manufacturing, transport, sale of essential commodities, and providing essential services to ensure availability of essential commodities and services in the State.
20% of the employees or at least five people from each factory in manufacturing and shipping companies and factories of essential commodities are issued passes. With passes, the common people can move freely without any hassle.
- Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh) Click here to download
- G.O. Rt. No. 289 – List of Essential Services/Commodities, Transport Services, Movement of staff/employees – Exemption from Lockdown – Agriculture & Cooperation Department Click here to download
Check your ePass Application Status: You can check the ePass application status at the official website of AP ePass, or you wait for the SMS that you will receive once your application gets approved.
stay tuned for more updates!