Being one of the leading telecommunications companies, Shaw has been involved in providing customers with seamless connectivity and a friendly experience. Having served customers for over 50 years, Shaw now provides a wide variety of internet and other telecommunication services.
Shaw Webmail is another easy-to-use service provided by the Canadian telecommunications company. For users who are having trouble trying to log in or register, this guide would help you every step of the way. Furthermore, additional in-depth details regarding Shaw Webmail and other support services are given at the end of the guide.
Users can avail themselves of the services provided by Shaw Webmail by accessing the login page through webmail.shaw.ca. Webmail service can be used on any PC or Mobile platform.
Below is a step-by-step guide to register and log in to Shaw Webmail services.
Ensure you have all the below-mentioned amenities and information before proceeding to sign in to webmail.shaw.ca.
- Users should have a Desktop, Laptop, or smartphone to access the Shaw Webmail portal.
- A stable internet connection is needed to register, log in, and access the Shaw services.
- Users need a unique ‘@shaw.ca’ email address to access their Shaw Webmail.
- A personal email address to create a new Shaw ID. This will also act as your recovery email address. Do not forget this.
- A Shaw account number. This can be found at the top left corner of your bill, pamphlet, or you can ask for it through Shaw Live Chat.
- Postal Code
How to Create a New Shaw ID?
New users who want to access Shaw Webmail services have to register in their online portal. They would require their own ‘@shaw.ca’ email address.
Ensure you possess everything as mentioned in the ‘Requirements’ section before proceeding further.
The steps to follow to create a new ID is given below:
- Enter the ‘My Shaw’ sign-in page.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ option found at the bottom and the right side of the page. Alternatively, you can also enter the ‘Shaw ID Registration’ page directly.
- Enter your email address and ensure this is kept safely noted for future reference, as this will be used to create the shaw ID.
- Enter a password of your choosing. Password has to have Uppercase, Lowercase, Numerical, and 8 to 64 characters.
- Click on ‘Create your Shaw ID.’
- Enter your Account Number and Postal Code. Then click on ‘Create your Shaw ID.’
Logging in to Shaw Webmail
- Visit the Shaw Webmail Login page.
- Enter your shaw email address and password.
- Click on ‘Sign in.’
How to Retrieve Shaw ID and Reset Password?
When users are in a position where they can’t sign in to https://webmail.shaw.ca/ due to an incorrect User ID or password, select the ‘Reset Password On My Shaw’ option present bottom of the page.
- For users who have forgotten their Shaw ID, visit the Shaw sign-in page, where you can find the ‘Forgot your Shaw ID‘ option below the sign-in button. Click on ‘Shaw ID,’ and you will be brought to the next page, where you will be able to retrieve your Shaw ID. Enter the personal email address you gave during registration and click the ‘Retrieve Shaw ID’ button below.
- For users who have forgotten their Shaw password, visit the Shaw sign-in page, where you can find the ‘Forgot you password?’ option below the sign-in button. Click on ‘Password?’ and you will be brought to the next page, where you will be able to reset your Shaw password. Enter the personal email address you gave during registration and click the ‘Reset Password’ button below.
Changing your Password using My Shaw App or My Shaw Website
- For those using My Shaw App:
- Log in to My Shaw App using Shaw ID and password.
- Menu icon > Shaw Email Accounts > Select the email address > Change Password.
- Enter New Password and save.
- For those using My Shaw Website:
- Visit my.shaw.ca and log in using your Shaw ID and password.
- Click on the ‘My Services’ tab at the top of the page and select Internet.
- Click Edit in the Email Account section.
- Enter a new password and click ‘Update.’
Customers facing issues and require assistance regarding password change can call Shaw customer support number at 1-888-472-2222.
Shaw Webmail features:
- One of the significant features of the Shaw Webmail service is that users can automatically organize their Webmail inbox and other accompanying folders using email filter assistance. Not only does it help in arranging email folders, but it also deletes unwanted spam emails from specific email addresses, flags, and tag options, forward emails of particular criteria, marks emails as read based on the preference given in the possibilities beforehand, and many more.
- It even has a filter setting that allows users to choose the required action for a given condition. So once this comes into play, whenever an email is received and meets the assigned condition, the filter automatically performs the following actions.
- Shaw Webmail allows users to adjust the spam mail settings. This provides an option to mark an email as spam, keep it in the inbox, Discard the message immediately, not appear in the trash, or even label it as spam and send it to Junk Folder.
- Deleting messages from a specific sender. The Shaw Webmail filter also allows targeting particular email addresses and deleting unwanted messages from them. There is also an additional option within the filter tab to send the unwanted messages to either spam or junk folder if you want to review the email before deleting them.
How To Contact Shaw Webmail:
- Website Contact: https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shaw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shawhelp
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shaw-communications/
Customer who is already using Shaw services can use their existing account number to create a Shaw Webmail. This is quite useful as various Shaw services can be accessed after registering for Shaw Online access.
The user guide provided above contains detailed insight and instruction on how to proceed with creating and managing individual accounts. All that users are left to do is explore and access different services that Shaw Webmail offer.