McLaren Employees can access their work-related online accounts through their user login credentials. This article will give instructions to log in to your employee account and change your login credentials.
McLaren is a British automotive manufacturing company with its primary headquarters, McLaren Technology Centre, based in London, England. They have developed a new online login portal to manage the administrative process of employees and reduce the workload between them and HR.
Employees will be given login credentials to access HR portal benefits such as paystub statements, leave applications, and HR assistance. We shall go through the steps required to log in and manage your McLaren employee account online.
Requirements for Logging In:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the MyHR McLaren login portal.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to prevent disruptions while logging into your employee account.
- You are highly advised to access the MyHR McLaren login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- You need to be an active employee of McLaren for access to a login account.
- It would help if you had your McLaren account username and password.
How to log in to your McLaren employee account?
The McLaren employee account can only be accessed through the user login credentials. Employees with no login credentials should contact their concerned team manager or HR representative for assistance. Those who have their account login information, follow these simple instructions to access your McLaren employee account:
- To log in to your employee account, visit the MyHR McLaren login portal at https://myhr.mclaren.org.
- Under the login section, enter your account username.
- Enter your account password.
- Select from the drop-down menu the language you wish to access your McLaren employee account.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ to access your McLaren employee account.
What to do if you have forgotten your account credentials?
Employees should ensure they do not forget their account credentials, as it is the only way to access the McLaren employee account. Refrain from sharing the login credentials with anyone else, either. If you have forgotten your account credentials, here’s how you can reset or retrieve that information:
- Visit the MyHR McLaren login portal to reset your account password.
- Under the login section, click on the ‘Forgot Password option.
- Enter your account username. (It can be a username, domain, or [email protected])
- Enter the characters as shown in the image above.
- Click on ‘Ok’ to receive an email on your registered email address.
- Follow the instructions and click on the link to reset your account password.