Good Friday is celebrated every year as the day on which Jesus was born. It is celebrated as a Cristian religious holiday. Good Friday usually comes around March or April. The day on which Good Friday will be Celebrated this year is going to be April 10. Good Friday is also known as Easter Friday or Holy Friday. People celebrate this day all around the world.
People send wishes, greeting and good luck to their loved ones like friends, family, and relatives on Good Friday. The wishes of Good Friday are sent in all languages like Hindi, English, Malayalam, Kannada, French, and Spanish. In this article, we will tell you about some of the best wishes you can send to your friends, and family on this Good Friday.
Good Friday Images
Happy Good Friday Wishes, Messages, and Greetings
Here are some of the best Happy Good Friday wishes you can send. The wishes can be sent in any language like, Hindi, English, Malayalam, Kannada, French, and Spanish using social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram. The following are the quotes you can send.
- May the Lord light up our way into eternal Bliss.
- Thinking of you on Good Friday and Praying that Lord keeps you in his loving care always.
- May your faith in the goodwill bring peace to your heart on this Good Friday and always.
- May the blessings of the Lord shine upon you on this Easter and may Jesus always keep you in his loving care.
- You are blessed to be given another chance to live. Cherish it and be good. Happy Good Friday.
- On this Good Friday may we never forget the true meaning of Easter for when he was on the cross. I was on his mind.
- Mercy, peace and love. May the grace and Lord surround and be with you on Good Friday. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son. – John 3:16
- For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. – Mark 9:31
- “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.” ― W.H. Auden
- “The dripping blood our only drink,
The bloody flesh our only food:
In spite of which we like to think
That we are sound, substantial flesh and blood–
Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.”
― T.S. Eliot