Outback Steakhouse is one of the top Australian-themed steakhouse American restaurants. It is a premium dining restaurant chain located in Tampa, Florida. Covering over 1,00 locations and 23 countries worldwide, Outback serves American cuisine all around North and South America, Australia, and Asia. The restaurants feature a bucket full of signature items, carrying the perfect blend of taste and flavors.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
There are three ways to check the Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance, which are as follows –
- Visit the Outback Steakhouse Store and check your Gift Card balance with the assistance of the shop’s cashier.
- Check the Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance online.
- Call on the Outback Steakhouse number to check the balance.
- How To Check Your Gift Card Balance Online?
- Here are the complete steps to check the Gift Card balance online –
- Click on the official link, and you will be redirected to the Outback Gift Card Balance Checker.
- Access the page to get to a window asking for the 19 digit card number. Enter your card number that usually begins with 603 or 310.
- Now, you can continue to enter the next page, where you will have to enter a four-digit password or security code.
- Now, input the verification code to proceed.
- Hit the submit option to grab the complete details about your Outback Steakhouse Gift Card.
Check Gift Card Balance at Stores
You can click on this link to avail different card balance services.
To check your Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance at the store, follow these steps –
- Click on the link to visit the Outback stores page.
- Enter the city details and zip code to proceed.
- Now you need to select from the different types of stores.
- Now, hit the search button to get all details about your nearby Outback Steakhouse store.
How To Check Gift Card Balance With Customer Service?
Outback Steakhouse features efficient and high active customer support. So, you can easily get the complete details about your gift card through customer service. Follow these steps to check your balance –
- Call on the customer support number, i.e., 1-800-242-5353.
- Follow the customer support instructions carefully to proceed.
- Now pick up the desired helpline extension for checking your card balance.
- Enter your gift card number and wait for the operator to verify and pass the complete details.
How To Redeem My Outback Reward Points?
Redeeming the Outback Reward Points is extremely easy and hassle-free. Please inform your server that you have the Dine Reward Membership and tell him you want to redeem your points. You can also redeem your gift points using the Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, or Carrabba’s Italian Grill application.
How To Replace a Lost or Stolen Outback Steakhouse Gift Card?
To reclaim your stolen or lost gift card, you must have the original receipt. Visit your nearest outlet with the receipt and claim a replacement easily.
What To Do If You Have an Outback Gift Card Without Pin?
A security code or Pin is mandatorily for using the gift card online. To check your gift card’s status or balance, you will need a pin. However, a gift card without a pin is only useable in offline stores.