Outback Gift Card Balance: Outback Steakhouse is a top Australian-themed American steakhouse restaurant. It is a premium dining restaurant chain located in Tampa, Florida. Covering over 1,00 locations and 23 countries worldwide, Outback serves American cuisine all around North and South America, Australia, and Asia. The restaurants feature a bucket full of signature items, carrying the perfect blend of taste and flavors.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
There are three ways to check the Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance, which are as follows –
- Visit the Outback Steakhouse Store and check your Gift Card balance with the assistance of the shop’s cashier.
- Check the Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance online.
- Call on the Outback Steakhouse number to check the balance.
- How To Check Your Gift Card Balance Online?
- Here are the complete steps to check the Gift Card balance online –
- Click on the official link, and you will be redirected to the Outback Gift Card Balance Checker.
- Access the page to a window asking for the 19-digit card number. Enter your card number, which usually begins with 603 or 310.
- Now, you can continue to enter the next page, where you must enter a four-digit password or security code.
- Now, input the verification code to proceed.
- Hit the submit option to grab the complete details about your Outback Steakhouse Gift Card.
Check Gift Card Balance at Stores
You can click on this link to avail of different card balance services.
To check your Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance at the store, follow these steps –
- Click on the link to visit the Outback stores page.
- Enter the city details and zip code to proceed.
- Now you need to select from the different types of stores.
- Now, hit the search button to get all details about your nearby Outback Steakhouse store.
How To Check Gift Card Balance With Customer Service?
Outback Steakhouse features efficient and highly active customer support. So, you can easily get the complete details about your gift card through customer service. Follow these steps to check your balance –
- Call on the customer support number, i.e., 1-800-242-5353.
- Follow the customer support instructions carefully to proceed.
- Now pick up the desired helpline extension for checking your card balance.
- Enter your gift card number and wait for the operator to verify and pass the complete details.
How To Redeem My Outback Reward Points?
Redeeming the Outback Reward Points is extremely easy and hassle-free. Please inform your server that you have the Dine Reward Membership and tell him you want to save your points. You can also save your gift points using the Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, or Carrabba’s Italian Grill application.
How To Replace a Lost or Stolen Outback Steakhouse Gift Card?
You must have the original receipt to reclaim your stolen or lost gift card. Visit your nearest outlet with the permit and claim a replacement easily.
What To Do If You Have an Outback Gift Card Without a Pin?
A security code or Pin is mandatory for using the gift card online. You will need a pin to check your gift card’s status or balance. However, a gift card without a hook is only useable in offline stores.