Some significant development and good news are on the way for fantastic cop comedy Brooklyn 99 fans.
The first season of Brooklyn 99 was premiered on September 17, 2013, on FOX with critical and commercial success. The rights were shifted to NBC after the completion of Season 5. The series created by Dan Goor and Michael Schur revolves around the story of a talented NYPD detective Jake Peralta portrayed by Andy Samberg, whose immaturity often leads to conflict with his commanding officer Captain Raymond Holt (Andre Braugher). The 7th season was featured in February 2020.
Brooklyn 99 Season 8: Latest Developments and news
- News on Returning of Season 8 was shared on Twitter’s official handle.
- Season 8 will feature ten episodes, unlike previous seasons.
- Brooklyn 99 official Twitter handle posted a photo that left fans guessing for a new plot. The photo Boyle’s new hairstyle in the photo grew up anticipation of characters “glow up” in the new season.
Brooklyn 99 Season 8: Plot
View this post on Instagram
In an interview given by Captain Raymond Holt (Andre Braugher), he pointed out new challenges affecting knowledge and feelings about police. It is a significant hint that Brooklyn 99 will highlight the Black Live Matter movement.
Brooklyn 99 Season 8: Cast
The series main leads, Samberg and Braugher, have won critical acclaims for their performances along with other actors. Season 8 caste is going to feature
- Andy Samberg (Jake Peralta)
- Andre Braugher (Captain Raymond Holt)
- Stephanie Beatriz (Rosa Diaz)
- Terry Crews as Terry Jeffords
- Melissa Fumero as Amy Santiago
- Joe Lo Truglio as Charles Boyle
- Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti,
- Dirk Blocker as Michael Hitchcock
- Joel McKinnon Miller as Norm Scully
Brooklyn 99 Season 8: Return
While there is no official news on the release date of Season 8, but the official Brooklyn Nine-Nine Twitter handle has confirmed that it will return in 2021. In the meantime, enjoy Season 7, which is now available on Netflix.