Workday Employee Login: The Workday Resource Center is an online login portal for Workday employees to access and manage their online accounts. Here in this article, we will walk you through the login process and provide additional information to help you navigate your account easily.
Workday is an American cloud-based financial and HR management software vendor that provides business solutions to various firms and industries. The company has over 12,000 employees under its payroll and uses an online portal to manage the administrative process of its associates.
Each employee will receive their user account and login credentials to access the online resource tools available. Through the online version, employees can avail themselves of services such as paystub statements, leave applications, status tracking, corporate benefits, HR contact, and more.
Workday Employee Login:
Hoping to bridge the gap between employees and HR, the Workday Resource Center serves as a one-stop location for all the administrative needs that an associate would need. Let us look at the steps required to log in to your Workday employee account and much more.
Requirements for Logging In:
- It would be best if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Workday Resource Center login portal.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection to prevent disruptions while logging into your employee account.
- You are highly advised to access the Workday Resource Center login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- You must be an active Workday employee to access an associate login account.
- You need to have your Workday Resource Center account username and password.
How to log in to your Workday Resource Center employee account?
All the online service tools and resources can only be accessed by logging in to your online account. Using the login credentials provided by your HR representative, you can log in and access your Workday Resource Center account. For those without login credentials, contact your HR, who will assist you. Here’s how you can access your employee account:
- To log in to your employee account online, visit the Workday Resource Center portal at https://community.workday.com.
- Under the login section, enter your account username.
- Click on ‘Next.’
- Enter your account password.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ to access your Workday Resource Center account.
What to do if you have forgotten your login credentials?
Employees should ensure they do not forget their account credentials, as it is the only way to access the Workday Resource Center employee account. Refrain from sharing the login credentials with anyone else, as it, may compromise the safety of your account. If you have forgotten your account credentials, here’s how you can reset or retrieve them:
- To reset your account password, visit the Workday Resource Center portal at https://community.workday.com.
- Select the ‘Need help signing in?’ option.
- From the options that appear, click on ‘Reset password.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Click on the ‘Reset via Email button.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your account password.
- Follow the prompts to change and obtain a new user account password.