The Telangana government has recently taken an initiation, namely SSMMS, that aids in helping the people for booking sand over the internet for several purposes. SSMMS or Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System online booking would help people to book sand online at an affordable price tag along with sheer transparency. The initiative was taken by the notable Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekar Rao.
The Telangana State Minerals Development Corporation leads this expedition by curating an online website from scratch. The goal of the government and the corporation is to enhance the level of income of the government. In the meantime, they also believe in preventing the damages that the industry causes to lakes and rivers.
The guidelines suggest that the Telangana government will not involve a third party while purchasing sand. Moreover, if a person wants to make a direct payment, then, they can do it directly by visiting the official website of SSMMS – https://sand.telangana.gov.in.
How to book Sand from SSMMS’ website?
The state government of Telangana has reportedly set up a booking portal through the website which would also look after the revenue and the welfare of the state. The interested party has to establish contact directly with the state government. On the other hand, the TSMDC completely controls the SSMMS to conserve the torrent as well as the environment by conducting the illegal digging of sand.
After this initiative came into being, people of Telangana, irrespective of their region or districts won’t have to seek the assistance of third-party providers. Payments can be made directly via several online processes, and they can attain the amount of sand that they need from the official website.
The online process is excruciating painless via the official website. You are going to be provided with the essential steps and guidelines that are necessary to be followed while conducting the registration. The official website also offers several features such as order tracking, application to order sand in bulk, vehicle and customer registration, among others.
Necessary things to know for booking sand via SSMMS
- People would get an insight into the stockyard numbers along with a definitive quantity of sand.
- It is easy to get the order details of sand directly from the official website.
- The website would allow customers to track the order by putting in the credentials such as vehicle number and mobile number.
- The customers can find the list of orders and vehicle registrations on the website itself. By the looks of it, this would also allow the customers in registration. Also, the customers can check their names once they are done with the process of registration.
- The website also allows easy booking of Bulk Sand.
How to register as a customer of SSMMS?
Registration of SMMS is the only way by which people can buy sand online across Telangana. However, there are some necessary protocols that they need to follow.
- At first, people have to open the official website of SSMMS-TSMDC on an internet browser.
- Click on the menu bar on the top of the SSMMS website.
- Choose “registration” and then select customer registration located in the drop list.
- Provide the mobile number, and once the customer receives an OTP, insert the OTP on the redirected page.
- It is important to note that people have to type in their personal information, and it is mandatory.
- While registering, people have to create a unique username and password. It is strongly advised to remember them correctly.
- After the registration is complete, the people can log into the website to avail the services at any time of the day, month, or year.
Booking sand via SSMMS
It is strongly advised, the booking of sand online from distinctive centers for reducing the transport — steps to follow to book sand online.
- Visit the SSMMS official website.
- Click on the Bookings option directly on the webpage. Then choose the option, “online booking.”
- Visit the Customer Login page and input the password and username.
- Finish the Captcha verification, which is a combination of numbers.
- Click on the login option and then the website will redirect the user to his/her account.
- Select the district and the stockyard.
- Later, select the quantity of the order, among other necessary credentials like address, registration time.
- Complete the process of booking sand online by clicking on OK.
- The booking number displayed on the screen will also be sent to the registered mobile address.
- Always take a hard copy or a print out for future reference. Just click on “Get Receipt” on the web page.
Tracking the sand order is comfortable with SSMMS
- On the official website, tap on the booking option, then choose “Track the Order.”
- Provide the Order ID across the webpage
- Click on the “status option,” which is present beside the text field.
- It displays the status of an order along with the screen details.
People can also track the order via their mobile number by merely providing the mobile number in the drop list. People can also give the vehicle registration number to track the order. For any assistance, the customers can also refer to helpline number – 040-23323150.