The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has made an official announcement today that it has released the TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019 for the upcoming examinations.
The applicants will be eligible to download their respective hall ticket from the official website of the board.
Posts for which exams are to be conducted
There are a total of 8826 vacancies up for grabs. Candidates will have to battle it out amongst themselves to get selected for various posts of Constable, fireman and jail warder.
The exams are scheduled as conducted on the 25th of August, though this date might fall prey to minor adjustments. We will inform you beforehand if there’s any change in the schedule.
Procedures to be followed post the written test
This written test is only the initial selection process. Post this test the selected candidates will be subjected to Physical Endurance Test which will be closely followed by the Physical Measurements Test. After successfully getting overall of them a Document Verification (DV)/Interview Round will be conducted.
How to download Hall Ticket?
- Candidates are requested to visit the official TNUSRB Website.
- Click on Existing User Click to Login Under “LOGIN FOR WRITTEN EXAM HALL TICKET”.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the valid credentials of yours as demanded by the page.
- On the submission of your details accurately, your Hall Ticket will appear.
- Now, download Hall Ticket and take the hard copy of it for future reference.
There are chances that you might encounter a server error, a message will pop up on your screen indicating server timed out. You don’t need to panic, it’s quite normal considering the number of applicants. Try again after a few minutes you will get to the desired page. In case the problem persists contact the officials.