We are not going to lie, the final elimination on Dancing with the stars dissapointing! But the show must go on. Kenya and Brandon danced their last song on the DWTS podium, who will leave next?
Below we share all the details you need to know so you don’t miss a beat! We’ll remind you how many teams are left, let you know what they’ll be dancing to, and give you tuning information so you can see if you have cable or not.
Horror Night was super fun. The costumes were AMAZING! The theme of this evening is Queen’s Night. That’s right, all about the greatest band of all time, songs from the band Queen. Who gets a perfect 10? There have been several tens in the past few weeks.
Ready to watch some rocking gigs? Below we share all about the ABC dance competition series as a new episode premieres tonight. Are you going to watch? I hope you’ll be there, because we’re watching live. It’s going to be so much fun!
What are the teams dancing to this week on Dancing with the Stars?
- Jimmie and Emma: “Someone to Love”
- Melora and Artem: “Killer Queen”
- Olivia and Valentin: “Big bottom girls”
- Amanda and Alan: “Don’t Stop Me Now”
- Suni and Sasha: “We’ll Rock You”
- The Miz and Witney: “Radio Go Ga”
- Cody and Cheryl: “You’re My Best Friend”
- Iman and Daniella: “Another bites the dust”
- JoJo and Jenna: “Body Language”
Those are the single dances, we also get three free dances:
- The Mix and Whitney vs Cody and Cheryl vs Iman and Daniella: “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
- Jimmie and Emma vs Olivia and Val vs Jojo and Jenna: “Under Pressure”
- Melora and Artem vs Amanda and Alan vs Suni and Sasha: “We Are the Champions”
Which team is your favorite so far? We were so sad to see Melanie and Gleb leave the show just as they were getting so good! But it was the best call. Who will be eliminated next time? There’s only one way to find out.