Dr. C. Usharani, head of Directorate of Govt. Examinations did publish the 12th board exam time table for the 2020 session which is set to take place on the 2nd of Marh 2020. At the time of writing, the aspirants can visit the official website of Tamil state board, i.e., dge.tn.gov.in.
The notification suggests that the exam has a time duration of around three hours. In addition to this, 10 minutes are going to be provided to the students for the reading question paper.
Important dates of Tamil Nadu 12th board exam:
- Examination Commences: 2nd of March 2020
- Examination Ends: 24th of March 2020
- Date of Result Publication: 24th April 2020
You can also visit the direct link to download the time table, just click here.
Question pattern for Tamil Nadu 12th grade exam
- Subjects are said to be around 100 marks.
- Some of the subjects comprise of both practical and theory pattern. The subjects with both practical and theory-based exams have 70 marks for the theory test and 30 marks for the practical test.
- The question paper for board exam comes with objective type, small answer, short answer, & essay type questions.
- The objective type answer carries +1 marks whereas short, small, and essay type answers carry +2, +3, and +5 marks.
- The board paper also contains a single 10 mark question which would be out of the box. The question will examine the IQ of the student.
- Exams having distinctive practical reviews are meant to carry 80 marks & rest of the 20 marks are going to be allotted specifically for the practical test.
Tips for 12th board exams
- Students should follow a strict routine to prepare for exams. Prepare the exam on the basis of your requirements.
- Follow the syllabus and keep tabs on the subject which you’re going to read.
- Having notes of the chapters of different subjects will help in better understanding of the subject.
- Read the textbooks as much as you can for better preparation of the exams.
- Never give in to stress as it will ruin your stability and firmness regarding the subjects.
- Revise the subjects thoroughly before the exam begins.