‘Super Singer’, a Tamil Language singing reality has a format similar to other singing reality shows. People who are interested in participating to compete have to apply for the audition and then the promising contestants make it through their talent and qualities. Finally the selected contestants compete against each other for the title.
Here is all the information you need to apply for the show.
Super Singer Challenger Audition 2020
After the show received lots of praises, the franchise has decided to renew the show. In the challenger round, you might have to register yourself by going to a live audition place. Following up, you have to perform in front of the casting team and if they get impressed by your singing talent you will be elected further.
Registration Eligibility for Super Singer
The team has laid some ground rules for the eligibility criteria to participate in Super Singer, 2020. The rules and regulations are set up by the producer are:-
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- Candidates belonging to criminal background and ongoing legal charges will be disqualified.
- The travel resource will not be provided by the production house.
- Applying candidates must be both mentally and physically fit.
Online Auditions Super Singer 2020
Here are the steps to apply for the auditions online.
- Go to the official website of Super Singer.
- Find the application form on the website.
- Fill up the form with the required information.
- Upload your photographs along with the auditioning video.
- After completion, submit the form.
If you get selected you will be contacted by the show.
Registration via Hotstar
- Open the Hotstar app and look for the show.
- Click on the auditioning button.
- Fill up the form.
- Upload the photos and videos.
- Submit after completion.