Two days ago the Cupertino tech giant was among the headlines concerning its robust voice assistant, Siri. The reports suggest that several numbers of third-party contractors are having access to it. Moreover, access will allow Siri to become a better virtual assistant. Furthermore, the media outlet The Guardian said that these vendors do have access to the voice recording of distinctive iPhone users. According to tech experts, this puts the privacy of the user’s at risk.
Later, Apple disclosed that it is not going to run the grading program; instead, the company is going to run some internal tests.
Siri users can delete their search history
By the looks of it, some users of Siri might not be comfortable with the fact that their data is leaking. But there’s a way to have a clean stale concerning the search history of Siri. Sources suggest that there are two ways to achieve this goal.
The first and foremost way is to get rid of the virtual voice assistant service completely, meaning disable it. However, if people are still trying to use the Siri voice assistant service, then they have to follow specific protocols.
The best ways to delete Siri search history
Ways to delete Siri search history No-
- Stop using the Safari browser given that it is open.
- They have to open the settings app
- Then need to search for the Safari app option.
- The users also need to click on clear history option.
Alternatively, if the users need to delete the Siri search history for good, they need to follow the following steps:
- Users would have to open the ‘settings’ app
- Choose the option namely, “Siri” option which is located in the General tab
- Clicking on the disable option will do the trick.
- After the above-mentioned steps are completed, the users need to head to “Settings” again.
- Choose the General tab in addition to the Keyboard option
- Then disabling the dictation option will delete the search history of Siri.
Additionally, they can do this by going to the general settings. According to Apple, a few proportions of Siri request is monitored to analyze and improve the service.