Staples employees have a dedicated web portal where they can access their work-related information online. The Staples Associate Connection portal is an online platform where employees can log in and manage their accounts. The portal eases the administrative workload by bridging the gap between employees and HR.
Staples is an American retail company involved with the sale of office supplies and other related products. They provide service through both direct retail sales and B2B channels, where the product gets directly delivered to the customer. Some retail stores offer both copy-making and printing services.
Employees who work under any Staples retail stores or administrative offices can access their work profile online. So if you are an employee of Staples, let’s know more about the Associate Connection portal and how to access it.
Staples Associate Connection Online Portal
This is a one-stop platform for employees to handle administrative matters online. There are various features available such as availing monthly paystub statements, leave applications, status checks, career progress management, employee benefits, insurance, and health policy applications, and much more.
Staples employees will usually have an account created for them upon employment. Your respective HR or administrative officer will usually give you your login credentials on your first day. However, if you do not have your account information, contact your store manager or HR representative to get the said credentials.
To get started, let’s know more about what you require to proceed. This article will provide information about the login process, password reset procedure, answers to common FAQs, and more. For those who run into Staples account login problems, troubleshooting methods will be provided at the end.
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Staples Associate Connection portal online.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to prevent login issues.
- It is highly recommended that your access the portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- It would help if you had your Staples Associate Connection username and password.
How to login to your Staples Employee Account?
This portal can only be accessed by active employees who have a current login account. This account is how employees can make administrative changes online. Rather than contacting your HR every step of the way, this online account does all the work for you. Follow these simple instructions to get started:
- To login to your Staples Employee account, visit the Staples Associate Connection portal at https://associateconnection.staples.com/.
- On the login page, enter your account User ID.
- Enter your account password.
- Select the language you wish to view the website with, either ‘English’ or ‘Francais du Canada.’
- Click on ‘Sign In’ to access your employee account.
What to do if you have forgotten your password?
The most important thing to note is that you need to safe-keep your login credentials at all times. Since your Staples Employee account contains susceptible personal and financial information, do not share your login credentials with anyone. This might compromise the safety of your account information.
If you have forgotten your account password, you can reset the password through the Staples Associate Connection portal. If you suspect that someone else is using your account without authorization, immediately change the account password. Follow these instructions to know-how:
- To reset your Staples Employee account password, visit the Staples Associate Connection portal.
- On the Associate Connection login page, click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ option at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, enter your User ID.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- You will be sent an email to your registered email address with prompts to follow. Complete all the verification steps and reset your password.
Due to any reason, if you face any issues, contact the Staples Associate Connection support center at 888-438-4800.
Common Login Issues & Troubleshooting:
- The first thing that you have to check is your login credentials. Ensure that you have entered the correct login information. Since passwords are case-sensitive, people make mistakes while entering their passwords. While entering passwords, check if you have enabled/disabled your CAPS-lock.
- Some browsers might not support the Staples Associate Connection portal. In this case, try accessing the Staples employee portal through recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- There are times where you might have a poor internet connection. In this case, you might face issues while logging in to your account. So ensure your internet connection is stable and proceed afterward.
- Websites undergo normal scheduled maintenance to ensure that the portal is up-to-date and free of bugs. So in such as case, you will be notified of maintenance beforehand. All you can do is wait for a few hours and try again.
- If everything is perfect and you still face login issues, try clearing the cookies and cache on your browser since those data crowd your browser and disrupt the login process.
- As a last resort, try logging in to the Staples Associate Connection portal through the incognito/private version of your browser.
- What are the timings for logging in to the Staples Associate Connection portal?
The portal is available to log in 24/7 throughout the day from Monday to Thursday and on Saturdays. However, there is scheduled maintenance, where users can only access the portal from 1, am to 5 am (EST) on Fridays and Sundays. Any attempt at login away from these hours will result in a server maintenance notification.
- Can I access the Staples Associate Connection portal on my mobile device?
The Staples Associate Connection portal is accessible through any desktop or mobile device. The portal has been optimized for mobile device viewing. However, you can enable ‘Desktop mode’ on your mobile device browser if you face any difficulties.
Staples Associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Health coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and Long term disability insurance
- Life services
- Associate and dependant life insurance
- Associate recognition and group voluntary benefits
- Paid time off
- Online, retail, and associate discounts
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness schemes
- Part-time benefits
This article has provided all the information you need to know about accessing the Staples Employee login portal.