Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notice Released Against Sports Quota. View the vacancy breakdown, suitability, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Southern Railway is seeking candidates for various positions against Sports Quota under Open for the year 2021-22. The candidates with the required qualification can apply on or before 30th November 2021. The last date for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Champa, District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, and Lakshadweep Islands and Candidates residing abroad will take place on December 15, 2021.
This drive is done to recruit 21 vacancies under the sports quota. The candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
- Application deadline: November 30, 2021
- Application Deadline for Remote Areas – December 15, 2021
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Athletics (Men) – 2 posts
- Athletics (Women) – 2 posts
- Basketball (Men) – 4 posts
- Basketball (women) – 3 posts
- Cricket (Women) – 3 posts
- Powerlifting (men) – 1 post
- Swimming (Men) – 1 message
- Volleyball (Men) – 2 posts
- Volleyball (Women) – 3 posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For post in levels 2 and 3 of 7th CPC pay matrix – 12th pass (+2 phase).
- For post at Level 4 and 5 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Graduation.
- Level 4 or 5: Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior) (Category-‘A’) (OR) (b) At least 3rd position in the World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior category)/World Championships (Junior/Senior category) /Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Olympic Youth Games (Category-‘B’).
- Level 2 or 3: Represented the country in the World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior category)/World Championships (Junior/Senior category)/Asian Games (Senior category)/Commonwealth Games (Senior category)/Youth Olympic Games (Category – B ) ( OR) (b) At least 3rd place in Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior)/Asian Championship (Junior/Senior)/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)/South Asian Federation (Senior)/USIC (World Railways) Championships ( Senior)/World University Games- (Category-C) (OR) (c) At least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships (OR) (d) At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the auspices of Indian Olympic Association. (OR) (e) At least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championships organized under the auspices of Association of Indian Universities (OR) (f) the First position in Federation Cup Championship (senior category).
Category – A:
World Cup (Junior/Senior Category)
World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)
Asian Games (Senior Category)
Commonwealth Games (Senior category)
Youth Olympic Games
Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category)
Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)
South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior Category)
USIC (World Railway) Championships (Senior Category)
World University Games
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 25 Years
Download Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notice PDF Here
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, 3rd Floor, No 5 Dr.PVCherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008 by 30 November 2021.