Sabarimala is a temple located inside the Periyar Tiger Reserve forest in Kerala. It is one of the largest pilgrimages in the world with more than 40 million devotees visiting every year. If you are planning your visit to Sabarimala Temple to worship and take blessings of Lord Ayyappa but facing difficulties in booking the tickets.
Then here’s good news for you, Sabarimala Darshan Online Booking 2019 is an online service through which you can book virtual tickets to Sabarimala Temple. Mandala Pooja Mahotsavam period for the Sabarimala season this year is between the 16th of November 2019 to 27th December 2019.
From this year, Sabarimala Pilgrimage Management System allows devotees to check the virtual queue for the desired date of pilgrimage. Even you can order Prasadam through this online service. With the introduction of this virtual queue, the total time taken to reach the temple has reduced by 1 hour 50 minutes. Previously the total time taken in reaching the site was 4 hours 30 minutes, now the time taken is 2 hours 40 minutes.
How to book Sabarimala tickets online
- The very first step is visiting the official website of the pilgrimage site. https://sabarimalaonline.org/
- Click on the ‘Register’ button. You will be asked to enter the pilgrim details which include photo of the pilgrim, name, age, address, contact number, e-mail ID and photo ID proof. Enter the E-mail ID and password for the account on Sabarimala PMS.
- After you have successfully registered on the site, search for the login option on the homepage. Once you successfully find the login option, log in using your registered email address.
- After you have successfully logged into the site, a page will appear asking you to add a pilgrim. You can add as many pilgrims as you want if you traveling in a group.
- After you have successfully entered the pilgrim list, verify it.
- Then you will have to select the desired date of visit to the pilgrimage. You can do this by clicking on the Virtual Q option. Select the desired pilgrim time slot and select the pilgrims from the pilgrim list.
- After you are done with the above steps you can add other additional items to your list too. Additional items that can be ordered include Prasadam like Aravana, Appam, Abhishekam ghee, Vibhuti, Manjal, and kumkum.
- Click ‘Proceed’ to continue to the next step.
- You will have opted for a payment page. Here you will be asked to confirm the number of persons, time of the travel, and additional item Prasdam and their quantity.
- Confirm and verify the list of given items.
- Click ‘proceed’ to confirm your booking.
- Next, you will see that the Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking Coupon is generated on your screen. This Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking Coupon can be downloaded and kept in smartphones or a physical printout can also be taken.
- The e-ticket and photo identification card used for online registration will then be required to be produced at the verification counter, after which Virtual Queue entry cards will be provided.