OSSSC Revenue Inspector Result 2021
- The written exam result for the position of Income Inspector has been determined by OSSSC.
- The candidates who have qualified for the written exam can participate in the skills test.
- Candidates could check the result on the official website-osssc.gov.in.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission of OSSSC Revenue Inspector Result 2021 has been released on October 29. The result has been announced for the written exam that was held on August 29, 2021. Candidates can find more details at osssc.gov.in.
OSSC is conducting the recruitment for the position of tax inspector to fill 586 vacancies. After this, candidates eligible for the written exam would appear for the skills test. The skills test would be administered for a duration of 1 hour. The total number of points that would be awarded for the test is 50 points.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Result 2021 Date
|OSSSC Revenue Inspector Result 2021 Released||October 29, 2021|
|OSSC Revenue Inspector Proficiency Test 2021||Nov 8, 2021|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Result 2021: Steps to Download
- Go to the official website-osssc.gov.in.
- Now click on the notification that says “Preliminary Results of the Written Test Held on 29.08.2021 for Recruitment for the District Manager Posts of Tax Inspector 2021.”
- A new PDF would open.
- Appendix 1 of the PDF would consist of the roll numbers of candidates that could appear for the computer application proficiency test, practical.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future reference.
Candidates should note that the skill test admission card will be available on the official website from November 1, 2021. Candidates can download the admission card by logging in with their registration number and password. Furthermore, candidates should note that the admission card will not be sent to any candidate by post.