NISD (National Institute of Social Defence), New Delhi, under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, has released notification to recruit graduates for 23 vacancies at the Project Monitoring Unit.
Interested candidates ought to submit the application form online before May 31 on the official website of NISD: nisd.gov.in.
The recruited candidates or the State Coordinators will be required to monitor and analyze the Grant in Aid institutions of the Ministry. Coordinators will have to inspect the fields and submit reports on how the schemes are being implemented on the ground level. Midcourse corrections could also be recommended.
The candidates will be recruited on a non-renewable contract of 2 years with a salary of Rs. 75,000 per month. Allowances will also be given when on the field trip.
Who Can Apply?
• The candidate’s age should be less than 25 years on the date of the start of the online application.
• Candidate should be a graduate( in any discipline).
• Should be experienced in socially relevant engagement.
• Should be adept with Computer usage.
• Should have strong presentation and communication skills.
• 250 candidates will be shortlisted based on Online Application.
• The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a written aptitude test, group discussion, and interview between June 15 and June 30.
• Joining will be before July 15
How to Apply?
1. Visit nisd.gov.in
2. Click the ‘Vacancy’ section and click on Apply
3. Fill in all the personal details to register.
4. Fill the application form
5. Upload the documents.
6. Submit Form and Print a copy
Direct Link to Apply: https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1620624571136-CMPNotification.pdf