Netflix and chill is the new quarantine slogan; the power and impact that this content streaming platform holds are undeniably massive. With a global reach, this public OTT platform has approximately 204 million members. The membership enables you to access the content that they offer.
To become a member, you have to create an account on the platform and then subscribe to the plan of your choice, which requires you to pay an annual or monthly or a 3-monthly subscription fee. There are some steps listed below that may assist you in creating an account on Netflix if you are clueless on how to do so-
Netflix Sign up
- Visit the official Netflix page.
- Enter the requirements, your email address, password, name, and other required details.
- Click the signup button to complete the signup.
- Choose a subscription plan of your choice.
- Enter a method of payment of your choice.
- Click on the option saying that all terms and conditions have been agreed to.
Netflix Account Login Requirements-
- First of all, you need to possess a computer, a laptop, or an android with a stable connection to access the platform.
- You have to subscribe to Netflix as per a plan of your choice and affordability.
How To log into your Netflix Account ( Steps )
- Browse the official site of Netflix @ netflix.com.
- Search for a sign-in button, and tap on it; you will be displayed the official login page that will require you to fill in your username and password. Please be careful while filling it and enter the email you used while signing up.
- Then you will be directed to an account, where you will come across your profile and different membership plans. The ‘Add profile’ option is available there, and voila! Your profile has been created.
Those who can’t get logged in even after following the above procedure may contact Netflix via 1-866-579-7172. Also, make sure to sign in to the actual Netflix login page to avoid frauds and impersonators. The actual link is www.netflix.com/login.
Still having problems in getting logged in, maybe because of a poor connectivity sign-up. And be very careful while putting your email and password; always remember to turn off the Caps lock key off.
Forgot Password of your Netflix account?
Those who cannot remember their passwords can log in by resetting their password by opting for the ‘Forgot password button. Three ways a new password can be delivered to you via a voice call, a text message, or an email. Follow the process mentioned to verify it, and you will land upon a page to set a new password.
If you face hindrances yet in getting logged in, it may be because of your PC, Laptop, or android, or maybe just because of poor connectivity issues. Clear your browsing history and recent tabs; you can also opt to browse through a different browser. Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Uc Browser, many options are available.
Many Net Nanny filtering applications may also hamper your Netflix player, Blu-Ray, Smart Tv, Android Phone, and PlayStation users may also face such problems; you may visit the page @ https://help.netflix.com/en/node/470 to get quick redressal. The link given is the link to the Netflix Troubleshooting Help page.
Is Netflix Free Of Cost?
It is a paid subscription, program streaming network based in Los Gatos, California. It currently has over 93 million subscribers. There is a free trial period for one month, after which you will have to pay a fee to continue receiving its services. If you wish not to continue, you can step back and cancel the subscription options.
Though the online streaming device is a paid service provider, the plans are affordable and within reach. The only difference between these plans is the number of screens allowed to users. The maximum number of screens that can be allowed is four, presumably for a family. The plans available are:
Netflix Premium Plan
Being the most expensive plan on Netflix, the plan allows the subscriber to screen the platform from four different devices. In addition to it, it offers Ultra HD Video at an affordable price of $11.99 per month.
2. Netflix Standard Plan
The second most expensive plan on Netflix offers the subscribers to stream the platform through two screens at a minimal $9.99.
3. Netflix Basic Plan
The standard plan offers limited video quality and all other benefits provided to other subscribers except for the screen sharing, which is restricted to one. The plan is available @ $7.99 for each month.
Devices Supporting Netflix
Many devices support the Netflix platform; you can access and stream Netflix via them without any bumpers; some are Android OS, Apple iOS, Windows, PC, and Mac ComputersGaming Consoles, X-box One, X-box 360, PlayStation, Wii. The common ones include smart TV’S, Blu-Ray players, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Tivo, Apple Tv, and many more.
You can address your complaints regarding Netflix @ 1-888-638-3549, their official customer care number. Another number available is 1-800-585-8131, though the latter one is mainly for Android users.
The help center is available 24*7 at your service to address your complaints and problems and to redress a remedy as soon as possible. You are also free to opt for the online help available by logging into your account and then clicking on ‘Contact Us’ to get a speedy solution.
- Contact Us page: https://help.netflix.com/en/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netflix
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netflix
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/netflix/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Netflix/
You will be provided with a service code, and you will have to fill it up whenever you are asked to. There’s a waiting time involved too. Chat is another option to connect to the help centers. Live Chat boxes are also available at your service to help you online.
But many prefer to go with the mail format when it comes to customer care. You can address your problems inside a letter at
100 Winchester Circle,
A Twitter account for the same has also been enabled to address your problems; the Netflix Twitter handle @Netflixhelps.
You can log your complaints via your Twitter handle and may expect a quick response from them. The standard timings are 6 am to 9 pm.