Navy Federal Credit Union Employee Login: Navy Federal Credit Union uses the Oracle PeopleSoft Login interface for its employees to access their work-related accounts. Here, we will walk you through the login steps and provide additional information to access your online accounts.
Navy Federal is a global credit union corporation providing financial services worldwide. With a history of over 88 years, Navy Federal Credit Union has more than 22,000 workers under its payroll. Navy Federal has developed an employee-only login portal to ease the administrative workload.
The PeopleSoft login portal serves as the online login platform for Navy Federal Credit Union employees to access online resources such as paystub statements, leave applications, company benefits, HR contact, and much more.
As a guide, this article will provide step-by-step instructions on the Navy Federal employee account login process. However, before we get started, let us take a look at some basic requirements that you need to have before logging in.
Requirements for Logging In:
- It would be best if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Navy Federal login portal.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection to prevent disruptions while logging into your employee account.
- You are highly advised to access the Navy Federal login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- It would be best if you were an active Navy Federal Credit Union employee for access to an associate login account.
- It would be best to have your Navy Federal account username and password.
How to log in to your Navy Federal employee account?
Each employee will receive their user login credentials to access and manage the online resources available. If you do not have the login information, contact your HR representative for assistance. Here’s how you can log in to your Navy Federal employee account:
- To access your Navy Federal employee account, visit the Navy Federal PeopleSoft portal at https://careers.navyfederal.org/.
- Under the login section, enter your account username.
- Enter your account password.
- Select from the drop-down menu the language you wish to access your McLaren employee account with.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ to access your Navy Federal Credit Union employee account.
This article provides all the information you need to access your Navy Federal employee account. If you need further assistance, contact the Navy Federal support helpdesk at 1 888 842 6382, which is available 24 hr throughout the day.