The result of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) for admission in class 6th will be out soon. The candidates who appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of JNVST which is- navodaya.nic.in, once the result is out. The result is expected to be declared at any time in this month.
As per the official brochure of JNVST, the result will be declared in the month of March. However, there is no official date of the declaration of the result mentioned yet. For more updates, candidates are recommended to keep visiting the official website regularly.
The phase 1 exam was held by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on the 11th of January 2020, in which a huge number of students (around 40 lakhs) made an application to appear across different centers in the country. The candidates who will qualify phase 1 exam will have to appear in the phase 2 exam of JNVST which will be conducted on the 11th of April 2020, and the result of which will be declared in the month of May.
The result of phase 1 exam of JNVST will contain various details of the candidate such as Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, District, Area (Urban/Rural), etc.
Steps to check the result
The candidates can check their result of phase 1 exam of JNVST by just following the simple steps which are given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which is- navodaya.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, you will see a link named “JNVST Navodaya class 6 result 2019”. Click on that link.
- Step 3: Then enter your roll number in the space provided.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download your result and take a print out of the same for future reference.