American Airlines employees can now access work-related benefits through the associate login portal. In addition, the airlines have created an employee-only portal that allows easy management of administrative processes and workforce facilitation. This article will provide all the information you need to access your employee account online.
American Airlines is known to be the world’s largest airline based on fleet size, revenue, and scheduled passengers carried. The airline operates out of 10 hubs to over 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. The airline has more than 130,000 workers under its payroll, and the login portal was created to manage all of them.
Employees can access and manage their work-related administrative information through the login portal. There are also various tools and resources that employees will find helpful in their everyday occupation use. All these benefits can only be accessed if employees have their login credentials.
This article will guide you through the steps required to create your online account and manage your employee account online. There is also additional information about the login and credential recovery processes.
Benefits of the American Airlines Associate portal:
When American Airlines employee is given login credentials to their online account, they can use this information to access and manage their work-related information. The portal aims to reduce the administrative load and simplify the process by providing features such as:
- Airline announcements
- Manage your work profile
- Check Airline details
- Obtain schedule/roster
- Apply for shift change
- Leave application and status check
- HR Support
- Employee Schemes and Benefits
- Payroll statements
These are some of the benefits that American Airlines employees can avail themselves of with the help of their online accounts. Read through this article to create and log in to your AA associate account for those who do not have their employee accounts.
- You need a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the American Airlines associate login portal.
- A stable internet connection is required to prevent disruptions while logging in to your AA associate account.
- You are highly advised to access the portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- It would help if you were an active associate within American Airlines to enroll for an employee login account.
- For first-time users, you can register with the help of your Employee/Contractor number provided by the airline. You would also need to have your email address and phone number.
How to Register for a new AA employee account?
Active employees working under American Airlines will be provided login credentials to access their accounts. If you have that information, skip to the next step, as this is only for those who haven’t created their online account.
If you are a first-time user, you most likely would have to register for a new account. Before proceeding any further, ensure that you have your Employee/Contractor number. Their HR or administrative officers usually provide this to American Airlines employees. Once you have the required information, follow these simple steps:
- To register for a new account online, visit the American Airlines associate login page at https://mypiedmont.aa.com.
- On the AA associate login page, click the ‘First time user?’ option.
- The ‘Register Now’ option will appear below.
- Click on ‘Register Now.’
- On the next page, enter your User ID, and your Employee/Contractor Number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed.
- You will be brought to a page where all your information in the database will be automatically updated and linked to your account.
- Follow the prompts accordingly, where you must provide a password for your account. You will also need to provide an email address and phone number if it differs from those registered on the portal.
Upon successful registration, you will receive your login credentials which you can now use to access your online account.
How to log in to your AA Associate account?
Active employees under American Airlines are provided authorization to access their administrative accounts online. Employees who want to access their accounts can do so by following these simple steps:
- To log in to your AA associate account, visit the American Airlines Login portal.
- On the login page, enter your AA ID.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to access your account.
What to do if you have forgotten your AA associate account password?
Since your work account might contain sensitive personal and financial information, it is essential to safe-keep the login credentials. It is only accessible to you at all times. The login credentials are mandatory for one to log in to their online account.
However, if you have forgotten your account password, you can always reset it through the AA associate login portal. If you suspect any unauthorized activity with your account, report the issue to your HR and change your account’s password immediately. Here’s how:
- To reset your AA associate account password, visit the American Airlines login portal.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ option.
- On the next page, enter your 8-digit AA User ID. If your AA User ID is less than eight digits, add zeros at the front of your ID to make it into an 8-digit ID.
- Click on ‘Next to continue resetting your password.
- You will be sent be required to verify your account. Follow the prompts accordingly to reset your password.