Are you a student of Olentangy Local School District and want to know how to log in to your myOLSD portal account? This article has all the information about myOLSD portal and how to log in to your account.
Before we get into the login procedure, let’s read about Olentangy Local School District and know what myOLSD portal actually is.
About Olentangy Local School District
Established in 1990, The Olentangy Local School District comprises 95 square miles with 25 schools- 15 elementary schools, five middle schools, four high schools, and a specialized learning academy.
Most of the school district is in Delaware County, with a small, southern portion in Franklin County. The district serves all or part of numerous municipalities, including Orange Township, Berkshire Township, Berlin Township, Concord Township, and Genoa Township.
It also serves Liberty Township, Delaware Township, the City of Delaware, Columbus, the City of Westerville, and the City of Powell.
Olentangy Local School District also provides an online high school called OASIS for selected students at the OASIS headquarters and a school for STEM students.
Keep on reading this article to know about the myOLSD portal and log in to your account.
What is myOLSD Portal?
The myOLSD online portal provides several perks and services. Some of them are:
- myOlsd is an online portal created for the welfare of students. It provides information about the school and the classes.
- Students and staff can access different services and equipment provided by Olentangy Local School District.
- The portal includes basic information such as grades, classes, schedules, assignments, and much more.
- It provides an online environment in which students can log in anytime from any computer and internet.
- Teachers can also check in with their groups through the portal by logging into the myOLSD Single Sign-On page.
- Another helpful feature of MyOLSd Portal is the dashboard shown on the login page and is very similar to those used in many online systems.
- Using a simple overview function, the dashboard, which shows a list of all the most recent activities on each student, the administrator can quickly go through the day’s activities on one page.
- An easy-to-use custom dashboard gives the administrator a lot more control over how the information is displayed. The control can be combined with the functionality of the navigation button.
- In addition to the services provided by myOLSd, it offers teachers the ability to set up custom landing pages that can link students directly to research and learning materials.
- Teachers can also set up custom email notification channels for class announcements and discussion boards to give students a place to interact with others.
- myOLSd Login integrates with popular social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter. This integration makes it simpler for the administrators and instructors to keep their students updated on events, upcoming classes, class assignments, research projects, school activities, etc., in real-time.
- The system is secured by implementing tools provided by MyOLSD Login that require two-factor authentication.
Requirements for myOLSD Portal Login
Before we get into the login process of myOLSD, it is important to know what the requirements are for the procedure. Requirements for logging in to the online portal are:
- An electronic device such as a computer, a smartphone, or a tablet
- A good internet connection
- All your login credentials
Once you have all the requirements, you can easily log in to your myOLSD account and access the features provided by it.
How to Log in to myOLSD Portal
If you want to know how to log in to myOLSD online portal, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to open your browser and go to the official website of Olentangy Local School District or click here to visit the site.
- The next step is to click on the “Students” button on the right corner of the page.
- Then click on the “myOLSD Portal” button.
- After that, you will be diverted to a new page where you will have to click on the “myOLSD” button.
- The next step is to enter your myOLSD username and password
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button
Once you do that, you will log in to your myOLSD portal account and access all the information and features available on the website.
Olentangy Local School District Contact Information
If you want to contact the school regarding any questions about the admissions or myOLSD portal, you can do so by the following means:
Olentangy Local School District telephone number: 740-657-4050
Olentangy Local School District fax number: 740-657-4099
Olentangy Local School District Address
7840 Graphics Way
Lewis Center, OH 43035