Food Lion has created an employee-only login portal for active associates to access and manage their work-related information. Through this login portal, employees can access their paystubs, statements, leave applications, rosters, store benefits, and much more. Let us know more about the employee login portal and how to access it.
Food Lion is an American grocery store chain that is now under the administration of Ahold Delhaize after a few acquisitions and mergers. The grocery store chain operates over 1000 supermarkets by employing 63,000 employees across all its stores. The employee login portal was created to manage the workforce’s administrative needs.
MyHR4U is Food Lion’s employee login portal where active associates can access and manage their online accounts. In addition, the MyHR4U login portal serves as a bridge between employees and their respective HR representatives.
Upon employment, each employee will be given their administrative login credentials to access their Food Lion MyHR4U account. The MyHR4U login account contains many service features such as Paystub statements, leave application, vacation status, salary benefits, health and insurance plans, and much more.
To help you access your Food Lion MyHR4U account, this article will provide instructions on the login process. In addition, there will be extra information on resetting your account credentials and troubleshooting issues that you might face as a bonus.
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Food Lion MyHR4U online portal.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to ensure that you do not get disrupted while accessing your MyHR4U employee account.
- It is strongly advised that you access the MyHR4U login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- It would help if you were an active Food Lion employee to access the MyHR4U employee login portal.
- It would help if you had your account login credentials which would have been given to you upon employment by Food Lion.
How to login to your Food Lion MyHR4U employee account?
Each individual will have their employee account created for them by their respective administrative officer. This is usually done using your details and linked with your SSN (Social Security Number). A temporary password will also be created for first-time access and can be changed anytime after logging in.
For those who do not have their employee login credentials, contact your Food Lion HR representative or store manager to assist you on this issue. After you have your Food Lion MyHR4U login credentials, follow these simple instructions to access your employee account:
- To access your Food Lion employee account, visit the Food Lion MyHR4U login portal at https://ws4.delhaize.com/.
- You can find the login section at the bottom left side of the page.
- Enter your account username.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to access your Food Lion employee account.
What to do if you have forgotten your account credentials?
Employee login accounts usually contain sensitive and personal information. As such, it is advised that you safe-keep your account credentials, as they’re the only way that you can access your account. You should also ensure that you do not share your account information with others as it may compromise the safety of your account.
However, if you have forgotten your login credentials, you can reset/retrieve them through the online portal. The Food Lion MyHR4U online portal allows employees to change their passwords and recover their usernames. Employees should also note that if they suspect any unauthorized login attempts to their account, they should immediately change their account credentials:
- Forgot Username? Employees who do not remember their account username should try contacting their store manager or HR administrative officer. The username is usually your registered email address or employee ID-related. However, it is best to seek administrative help to recover your account username.
- Forgot Password?
- To reset your account password, visit the Food Lion MyHR4U employee login portal.
- Under the login section, click on the ‘I Forgot My Password’ option.
- You will be redirected to the password reset page, where you have to provide the details required to verify your identity.
- Enter your Associate ID, Location code, Home address ZIP code, and the remaining digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Enter the characters as given in the image to verify your identity.
- Click on ‘Next,’ where you will be given instructions to reset your account password.
Food Lion MyHR4U Employee Account Benefits:
The Food Lion MyHR4U portal is an online platform where employees can make direct changes to their work profile which will be directly updated across all the external systems. This way, when an employee makes a work-related update, the information is applied to all the concerning databases. Some of the many benefits of having an employee account are:
- Retirement benefits
- Health Care and Insurance benefits
- Paystub statements and transaction history
- Active employees get associate discounts at any Food Lion store.
- Roster/schedule access
- Leave application and status tracking