The Best Buy My HR portal serves as a one-stop platform for all employees’ administrative needs. Both former and current employees can access their work accounts and manage the available benefits. To help Best Buy employees access their accounts, this article will provide more information on the login process.
Best Buy is an American consumer electronics retailer with its headquarters in Richfield, Minnesota. With over 100,000 employees under its payroll, Best Buy has created an online portal that would ease the administrative workload of the organization.
The Best Buy My HR portal is an online platform where employees can log in and access their work-related online accounts. Through this account, employees can view their paystubs, transaction statements, work benefits, store discounts, insurance, and health policies, roster/schedule, leave applications, and much more.
So let us start by looking at some basic requirements to make your Best Buy My HR portal experience easier. There are also instructions on how to log in and access your employee account. Read through to know more.
Requirements for Logging In:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Best Buy My HR online portal.
- A stable internet connection is required to prevent disruptions while accessing your employee login account.
- You are highly advised to access the online portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- You need to have your Best Buy My HR employee login credentials that would have been sent to your registered email address upon employment.
How to log in to your Best Buy employee account?
Every employee will receive their unique login ID upon employment. Using these login credentials, you can access the employee benefits and features of having an account. If you have not received your account credentials, contact your HR or administrative representative to seek help on that matter.
For those who have their employee login credentials, follow these simple instructions to access your account:
- To access your Best Buy employee account, visit the Best Buy My HR portal at https://hr.bestbuy.com.
- Once on the homepage, select the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right corner under the ‘Current Employees?’ section.
- You will be redirected to the login page, where you can enter your account credentials.
- Enter your account User ID.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on ‘Log In’ to access your Best Buy employee account.
This article provides all the information you need to access your Best Buy employee account. However, if you face any further issues, you can contact the Best Buy HR support center at 866 692 2947. For those who wish to undergo employment verification by phone, contact 1 800 604 6570.