Harbor Freight employees using the Ultipro portal for their work-related information can now access the newly revamped UKG Pro online portal. The UKG Pro web portal is the new online administrative platform for harbor freight employees. Let us know more about the MyHFT employee login account.
MyHFT is the HR service for harbor freight employees that provides all the on-site and off-site information access in one place. The online HR service allows employees to access their schedules/rosters, work profile information, associate status, career growth, and more.
Harbor Freight employees must have used the Ultipro employee login to access their accounts. However, there have been some alterations, and the employee login site is now changed to the UKG Pro portal.
The UKG Pro portal aims to bridge the gap between employees and HR administrators by making all the information accessible. Employees can directly make applications and requests on the portal, which can be checked and approved by the HR representatives.
With some ideas on the new UKG Pro portal, let us look at the steps involved in accessing your MyHFT online account. This article will provide instructions to help you log in to your MyHFT account. There will also be bonus information to help you change your MyHFT account password and troubleshoot any login issues you may face.
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access your MyHFT online account.
- A stable internet connection is needed to ensure you do not get disrupted while trying to log in to your MyHFT account.
- You are highly advised to access the UKG Pro employee login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Note that this service is only available for active Harbor Freight employees to hold a current employee MyHFT account.
How to log in to your MyHFT account on UKG Pro?
The login process through the UKG Pro website is quite similar to that of the Ultipro employee login. Nonetheless, the following instructions will guide you through the login process since it is a news portal. This could be useful for both employees logging in for the first time and seasoned employees.
Do note that you will have to enter your employee ID in the username section, which will combine a few work-profile information. As for the password, new employees can enter your temporary password, which will be mentioned below. So let’s get started by following these simple instructions:
- To access your MyHFT account, visit the Harbor Freight UKG Pro employee portal at https://myhft.com.
- On the UKG Pro homepage, you can find the login section where you have to enter your employee username and password.
- The format of your Username will typically be: ‘The first alphabet of your first name followed by ‘the last letter of your last name,’ ‘Your Employee ID,’ and ‘the last four digits of your SSN.’
For example: If your name is John Black, your Username will be JB49048401111.
- Employees accessing their MyHFT account through the old Ultipro portal can use the same password.
- As first-time users, you can access your MyHFT account using your temporary password, which is the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
For example, 1111.
- After entering the login credentials, click on the ‘Sign in’ option to access your MyHFT employee account.
First-time employees can access their accounts using the temporary password assigned to them, the last four digits of their SSN. After signing in for the first time, you can change the password on the panel dashboard. You can also change your account password to a permanent one by following the steps mentioned in the next section.
How to change/reset your MyHFT account password?
Employees should ensure they have their login credentials with them at all times. Without the login information, employees cannot access their MyHFT account online. You also must ensure you do not share your account information with anyone else, as it may compromise the information. Here’s how you can change/reset your MyHFT password:
- To change your account password, visit the UKG Pro employee login portal.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Forgot your password option.
- You can reset your password by entering your Username in the ‘Let’s get started’ column.
- For employees with access codes, enter your username and Access code in the ‘Received an access code or reset link?’ column.
- Follow the prompts sent to your registered email address to reset your account password.
Common Login Issues & Troubleshooting:
- If you face an issue where you can’t access the UKG Pro portal, check if you use one of the supported browsers, such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- If the issue persists, clear the browser’s cookie and cache. After removing the browser data, try accessing the portal. This should typically work.
- As a last resort, you can try accessing the UKG Pro portal through your browser’s private/incognito version. This would ideally work.