Harbor Freight employees using the Ultipro portal for their work-related information can now access the newly revamped UKG Pro online portal. The UKG Pro web portal serves as the new online administrative platform for harbor freight employees. Let us know more about the MyHFT employee login account.
MyHFT is the HR service for harbor freight employees that provides all the on-site and off-site information access in one place. Through the online HR service, employees can also access their schedules/rosters, work profile information, associate status, career growth, and much more.
Harbor Freight employees must have been using the Ultipro employee login to access their accounts. However, there have been some alterations, and the employee login site is now changed over to the UKG Pro portal.
The UKG Pro portal aims to bridge the gap between employees and HR administrative by making all the information easily accessible. Employees can directly make applications and requests on the portal, which can be checked and approved by the HR representatives.
With some idea on the new UKG Pro portal, let us look at the steps involved in accessing your MyHFT online account. This article will provide instructions that will help you log in to your MyHFT account. There will also be bonus information to help you change your MyHFT account password and troubleshoot any login issues that you may face.
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access your MyHFT online account.
- A stable internet connection is needed to ensure that you do not get disrupted while trying to log in to your MyHFT account.
- It is highly advised that you access the UKG Pro employee login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Note that this service is only available for active Harbor Freight employees to hold a current employee MyHFT account.
How to login to your MyHFT account on UKG Pro?
The login process through the UKG Pro website is quite similar to that of the Ultipro employee login. Nonetheless, the following instructions will guide you through the login process since it is a news portal. This could be pretty useful for both employees logging in for the first time and seasoned employees alike.
Do note that you will have to enter your employee ID on the username section, which will be a combination of a few work-profile information. As for the password, new employees can enter your temporary password, which will be mentioned below. So let’s get started by following these simple instructions:
- To access your MyHFT account, visit the Harbor Freight UKG Pro employee portal at https://myhft.com.
- On the UKG Pro homepage, you can find the login section where you have to enter your employee username and password.
- The format of your username will typically be: ‘The first alphabet of your first name’ followed by ‘the last letter of your last name,’ ‘Your Employee ID,’ and ‘the last four digits of your SSN.’
For example: If your name is John Black, your username will be JB49048401111.
- Employees who have been accessing their MyHFT account through the old Ultipro portal can use the same password here.
- As for first-time users, you can access your MyHFT account by using your temporary password, which is the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
For example, 1111.
- After entering the login credentials, click on the ‘Sign in’ option to access your MyHFT employee account.
First-time employees can access their accounts using the temporary password assigned to them, which is the last four digits of your SSN. After signing in for the first time, you can change the password on the panel dashboard. You can also change your account password into a permanent one by following the steps mentioned in the next section.
How to change/reset your MyHFT account password?
Employees should make sure that they have their login credentials with them at all times. Without the login information, employees cannot access their MyHFT account online. You also need to make sure that you do not share your account information with anyone else as it may compromise the information within. Here’s how you can change/reset your MyHFT password:
- To change your account password, visit the UKG Pro employee login portal.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Forgot your password option.
- You can reset your password by entering your Username on the ‘Let’s get started’ column.
- For employees who have an access code, enter your username and Access code on the ‘Received an access code or reset link?’ column.
- Follow the prompts sent to your registered email address to reset your account password.
Common Login Issues & Troubleshooting:
- If you face an issue where you can’t access the UKG Pro portal, check if you use one of the supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- If the issue persists, clear the browser’s cookie and cache. After clearing the browser data, try accessing the portal. This should typically work.
- As a last resort, you can try accessing the UKG Pro portal through the private/incognito version of your browser. This would ideally work.