MyCoverageInfo is a new online platform that helps customer manage their active insurance accounts. Customer can enlist their loan details through this portal and let the portal handle all the subsequent processes. This way, loan payees do not have to worry about insurance updates and payment processes.
The portal was developed to group all your loan and insurance policies into one place and facilitate an active management system. This minimizes the financial load and helps customers spread out their loan payments. This is especially useful when having multiple loans and insurance payments within a given period.
The process by which MyCoverageInfo tracks your insurance policy is quite simple. For example, when customers buy a real estate property, they can take a home loan and avail of insurance coverage for the house. Then, using your loan information, the MyCoverageInfo portal obtains your insurance information.
Once the insurance information is updated within the portal, the MyCoverageInfo team will ensure that all the details get updated and monitored. As MyCoverageInfo monitors your insurance, they will also be responsible for contacting the policyholder or their agents to provide occasional insurance updates.
To get started with your insurance policy management system, you must access and update your loan information in the MyCoverageInfo portal. This article will guide you through the process and provide more information that may be useful for you.
- You must have your laptop, desktop, or smartphone access the MyCoverageInfo portal.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to prevent login issues.
- You are highly advised to access the MyCoverageInfo portal through a recommended browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- To search for your loan and access your insurance information, you must have your Loan number, ZIP/Postal code, and the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
How to search for your loan at MyCoverageInfo?
The MyCoverageInfo portal will allow you to update your loan and insurance policy details. Once updated, the portal will track the progress of your insurance policy and provide the policyholder or agent with alerts as and when there is a need. To search for your loan and update your insurance information, follow these simple steps to proceed:
- To search for your loan, visit the MyCoverageInfo portal at https://MyCoverageInfo.com.
- On the MyCoverageInfo homepage, you can find the ‘Search for Loan’ section on the right side of the page.
- Since you do not need to provide your PIN Number, you must enter your Loan number in the field provided. Your loan number will be in your loan application or your monthly statement.
- Enter the ZIP/Postal code that your loan document is linked with.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Re-enter the four digits to confirm your submission.
- Click on ‘Search’ to enter and update your insurance policy information.
- Upon entering your MyCoverageInfo account, you can update your Agent details, insurance details, personal details, loan details, and much more so that your insurance policy is monitored automatically.
Common Portal Issues & Troubleshooting:
The most common issues you can face while accessing your MyCoverageInfo account are listed here. If you identify any problems, follow the troubleshooting steps provided. Let’s take a look at some:
- The most common mistake everyone makes while accessing their account is entering incorrect information. Double-check that the information you have provided is correct. The Loan number is usually present in your loan document. Please do not mistake it for the application reference number.
- Sometimes, you might use a browser that does not support the MyCoverageInfo portal. If that is the case, the portal might not load properly, and you will face specific issues. To prevent that, try accessing the portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- If you access this portal often, your browser might be crowded with unwanted data from this website. Because of that, you might face difficulties while accessing the portal. To solve this issue, clear the cookies and cache of your browser and try again.
- There are times when the website might be undergoing server maintenance. This is no fault of your device. However, it is a common occurrence with websites as they need to undergo regular maintenance and updates. In such an event, wait for a few hours and try again.
- If you still face issues while accessing the website after following the given troubleshooting steps, try using the incognito/private version of the portal. This usually works in most cases.
- Will I receive a refund if I cancel my lender-placed insurance policy?
Any unused premium canceled will be refunded and credited to your account if there is no lapse in coverage. However, you are responsible for your policy that is in effect regarding the number of days.
- Why did I receive a second letter?
You will get a second letter called the expiration or binder letter, which denotes that the lender doesn’t have adequate information regarding your policy. Again, you must provide accurate and detailed information to qualify for updating information.
- How can I view the status of my current insurance policy?
You can log in to your account through the MyCoverageInfo portal and view the status of your application. This can be done in the ‘View Status’ section.
- Can I submit multiple insurance documents?
Yes, it is possible to submit multiple documents for a single loan. You can do so by uploading as many times through the panel. Once all your documents have been uploaded, you can view them individually to cross-check. You can then submit all of them together. Ensure that they are of the same loan.
This article has provided detailed information about the MyCoverageInfo portal and its services. There is also information that could help you to access and update your insurance policy within the portal. You must regularly update your insurance information. If you aren’t in a position to do so, talk to your policy agent and ask them to follow up on it regularly.