Brookdale Senior Living Solutions employees can now access their associate login account online without contacting their HR representative all the time. An online portal is created and designed to help manage the administrative operations of Brookdale Senior Living employees. This article will guide you on the employee login process.
Brookdale Senior Living Solutions is an American public company that operates over 700 senior living homes and retirement communities throughout the US. Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennesse, the organization aims to provide quality living and a peaceful environment for senior citizens in their time of need.
The company has over 70,000 employees whose administrative processes can only be managed online through a web portal. So let us look at this web portal and learn more about accessing it online.
mybslhr Online portal
Brookdale Senior Living Solutions has created an online portal called the mybslhr website that serves as an Associate self-service platform. Employees can access the various Human Resources features available through this portal while accessing their Payroll account online.
Once an individual gets employed under any Brookdale Senior Living Solutions community center, they will have their personal and work details uploaded into the company’s database. Simultaneously, an employee login account will be created and allotted for everyone.
Employees can access and manage their Brookdale Senior Living Solutions employee account using their login credentials. Apart from viewing employee Paystubs, you can also access your statement details, benefit plans, health and insurance schemes, and more.
So let us jump in and look at how to access your mybslhr employee account. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on employee login, password change, and troubleshooting methods.
Requirements for logging in:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the mybslhr employee login portal online.
- A stable internet connection is required to ensure you are not disrupted while logging in to your employee account.
- You are strongly advised to access the Brookdale Senior Living Solutions employee portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- You need to be an active Brookdale Senior Living Solutions employee and possess your 9-digit employee ID. (Present on your employee card)
- If you are accessing your employee account for the first time, you must have the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) and birth year details.
How to log in to your mybslhr employee account?
Brookdale Senior Living Solutions created an associate self-service portal to fulfill the administrative needs of its employees and allow them easy access to the features within. Online accounts for the employees will be created upon employment, and you must log in to the portal through your account credentials.
If you are a first-time user, there is a format for your User ID and a temporary password you need to follow to log in to your account. Returning users can use their account User ID and password to access their accounts. In any case, you can follow these simple instructions to access your mybslhr employee account:
- To log in to your mybslhr employee account, visit the mybslhr Associate self-service portal at https://mybslhr.com.
- You can find the login section and instructions to log in on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID in the field provided. Your User ID is upper case ‘B’ followed by your 9-digit employee ID.
For Example B000123456
- Enter your account password in the field provided. For first-time users, you can enter your temporary password in the format of ‘Bkd,’ followed by the four-digit year that you were born, the last four digits of your SSN, and a question mark.
For Example, Bkd20052892?
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to access your Brookdale Senior Living Solutions employee account.
Do note that three incorrect password attempts will lock your employee account. For those accessing their mybslhr employee accounts for the first time, you can change your temporary password into something else that you are more familiar with.
What to do if you have forgotten your login credentials?
Employees need to ensure they do not lose their account login credentials as it contains all the work-related administrative information. However, if you have forgotten your account password, you can follow these simple steps to change/reset your account password:
- To reset or change your account password, visit the mybslhr associate self-service portal.
- On the homepage, you can find the login section.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password Here’ option.
- On the next page, enter your account User ID.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to receive an email on your registered email address.
- Verify your identity by clicking on the link sent to your email and following the prompts to reset your account password.