The Molex online login portal can now be accessed using the user login credentials and managing the service tools available. In addition, a new login portal has been developed to replace the old one, thus changing the entire process with enhanced updates and security features you wish to know about the new Molex login portal.
Molex is an electronic, electrical, and fiber option component manufacturing company. They provide more than 100,000 products for various industries and a countless number of applications. As a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Molex is one of the largest manufacturing industries with a widespread operation base.
Each user must create an online account on the Molex login web portal. This can be done through a series of steps to register your information and create your login account. Once you have your account credentials, you can access your online profile.
Molex User Account Login
This article will provide instructions on account registration and login processes as a guide. You need to have a few details about portal access requirements before logging in. So let us take a look and get started.
Requirements for Logging In:
- It would be best if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Molex online portal.
- A stable internet connection is required to ensure you are not disrupted while logging in to your Molex online account.
- You are highly advised to access your Molex online login account through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- It would be best if you had your own Molex account username and password to access the portal benefits.
How to register for a new Molex online account?
By having your own Molex online account, you can access the various tools and services available within. So the first step would be registering and creating your online account. Here’s how:
- To create a new Molex online account, visit the Molex homepage at https://molex.com.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Register’ option at the top right corner.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your job title.
- Select the website language that you prefer and enter your registered business email address.
- Click on ‘Next.’
- Enter your company information, address, ZIP code, and phone number.
- Click on ‘Next’ and follow the prompts to register for your Molex login account.
How to log in to your Molex account online?
Once you have your online account and the login credentials to it, you can follow these simple instructions to gain access:
- Visit the Molex Sign-In page at https://mlxauth.molex.com/.
- Enter your account username.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ to access your Molex account.
What to do if you have forgotten your login credentials?
Users should always ensure they do not forget or lose their login credentials. It should also not be shared with others as it may compromise the account’s safety. So if you wish to change or reset your account password, here’s how:
- First, visit the Molex login page at https://mlxauth.molex.com/.
- Next, click on the ‘Forgot your password option.
- Next, enter your registered email address.
- Finally, click on ‘Reset my Password.
- You will receive an email and follow the prompts to reset your Molex account password.
This article provides all the information you need to access your Molex user account online.