Miss India is a very famous and honored rostrum for female beauties. From this program, female models could even be selected to compete in the International Level. Even by taking part in this prestigious event, as a contestant can be a huge help for further success in life as a model.
Miss India Beauty Pagent Entry Form
Any contestants who are interested to take part in this auspicious program should do so by primarily filling up the form given in the official or sponsored website. In the form, personal information such as name, date of birth, age, physical attributes, mobile number, and mail ID and Permanent address is mandatory.
With this information, the candidate has to upload three pictures in different formats,
- Full Length
Miss India 2020: Audition Date and Venue
Auditions will be held in different parts of India, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai. After the first phase of registration is over, the venue and date will be further clarified.
Miss India 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit is from 18-25 years as of December 31, 2020.
- The participant should be an Indian Passport Holder to win Miss India Tiara.
- A person with an OCI Card can participate and get first or second runners-up.
- And the height should be 5’5″ and above.
- The person should be unmarried at the time of participation.
Terms and Conditions of Miss India 2020
- Anyone who applies on the website should register on the dest on the day of the audition.
- No contact lens or artificial beauty enhancers allowed.
- The person should be a natural-born female.