MetroPCS allows customers to make payments online as a virtual network operator. In addition, customers can also make payments by simply visiting the store via phone or mail. With MetroPCS, you can easily set up automatic mailing payments via banks. Moreover, there is absolutely no way by which you can cancel the payments the moment they are confirmed.
Despite where you are and what you’re doing, MetroPCS will immediately provide you with a confirmation code. Furthermore, this code would help you through the entire payment process. There are ways by which you can easily pay the pending bills in advance. MetroPCS also provides its customers to spend several months in advance.
Bill Payment system of MetroPCS
First, you’ve to create an account with MetroPCS; this would aid you in viewing the call and data usage monthly. The bill would also help out in managing the auto-pay system. Then, all you need to do is download the MetroPCS app and create an account.
As customers, you’ll learn about the offers and services MetroPCS offers. You can find the link below for creating the account. Once you’re done creating the account, you can edit both your plans and the services.
Ways to create an account with MetroPCS
- Visit the MetroPCS’ official website.
- Select the option ” MyAccount,” located on the topmost part of the page.
- Now, you will easily be able to navigate the page and then click on the option, namely, “sign up.”
- Soon, you’ll be redirected to the page which will provide you with the necessary details, and then choose the submit button.
- Voila! Your account is live and active.
- Go back to the login page and get into the account.
- Now you’ve to insert the password and phone number and select the button “sign in.”
- You are finally inside MetroPCS’s ecosystem – My Account.
- You’ll have to complete the verification process on the phone to activate the account.
How can you pay the MetroPCS bills?
There are several ways by which you can pay the MetroPCS bills. Generally, there are two modes to pay the bills, the first is the offline mode, and the second is the online mode.
Some people still do not like online methods of payment and services. But, if you’re one of them, you have many options.
You can visit the counter to make the payment. If you choose to go to the counter, you’ve to pay a convenience fee of $3.00. To make MetroPCS Payment 4.1.4, People can dial *99 from their registered mobile phone. There are several payment stores in MetroPCS across the US where you can make payments. There is customer service—Payment machine location, among others, to make offline payments.
People who prefer the online mode of payment can pay via App and Express Pay. These are extremely convenient, and you don’t have to travel to the store to make payments.
You can also make the payment through the official website. Once the price is completed, click on “Print this page.” And now you’re good to go.