The Maharastra Board (MSBSHSE) is going to declare the supplementary results for the SSC and HSC exams very soon.
While the supplementary exam for HSC students was conducted from 17th of July to 3rd of August, the supplementary exam for SSC students was conducted from 17th of July to 30th of July, by the Maharashtra Board.
Previously, Maharashtra Board declared the HSC Result 2019 for the annual exam on 28th of May 2019. Out of a total of 14,21,936 lakh students who appeared for the examination, 85.88% of students were able to successfully pass the exam.
As per the record of previous years, the Maharashtra board releases the supplementary exam results in the second or third week of August. In the year 2018, Maharashtra HSC July results were declared on 24th of August while the Maharashtra SSC July results were declared on 28th of August.
Following this pattern, the students can expect their results to be declared between the 20th of August to the 25th of August. However, no official announcements have been made regarding the dates of Maharashtra SSC and HSC 2019 supplementary result. Hence, it is recommended for the candidates to keep checking the official site.
According to the reports, the result may be declared after the 24th of August 2019. The results after the declaration, will be made available on the official website of the Maharashtra Board which is, mahresult.nic.in.
Steps to check Maharashtra SSC HSC Supplementary Results 2019
1. Go on the official website of Maharashtra Board i.e. mahresult.nic.in.
2. You will see a link named “results”. Click on that link.
3. A new page will open where you will need to enter your roll number, hall ticket number and other required details.
4. After entering, you will see your result displayed on the screen.
5. Download the result and take out a print for future reference.