It is pretty mandatory to apply for ePass to travel across most states in India. This is no exception for people traveling from Madhya Pradesh either. Due to soaring numbers of Covid-19 cases in India, many State Governments have imposed lockdowns and implemented travel restrictions.
Those who need to travel within Madhya Pradesh require an approved ePass needed to produce at the checking stations. The ePass applications are only granted to individuals with an urgent need such as medical emergencies or unavoidable circumstances.
This article provides the necessary information required to apply for an ePass with the Madhya Pradesh State Government.
- You need to have your details, residential details, travel details, and vehicle details.
- You need to have applicant ID proof.
- The ID proof of all the traveling members is also required.
- Driving License of the driver.
- Vehicle details.
- Supporting documents for your purpose of travel.
Who can apply for ePass?
- Essential services
- Medical emergency recommended by a government medical institution
- Stranded people from Madhya Pradesh
- Migrant Laborers with a just cause
Madhya Pradesh ePass Online Portal
It is important to know that only eligible members who satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for ePass. Do not apply if you do not have a valid reason, as the application will indeed get rejected. If you need to apply for a Madhya Pradesh ePass, you can visit the Madhya Pradesh Covid-19 portal.
It is important to note that you need to have all the necessary details to apply for a Madhya Pradesh ePass. The required details are:
- Mobile number for verification
- Full Name
- Email address
- Valid ID proof (Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhar Card)
- Driving License of the driver
- Residential address
- District of travel
- Type of movement
- Category of travel
- Information and ID proof of all the traveling members
- Mode of transportation
- Vehicle Details
Once you have applied for an ePass, you will receive a confirmation from the concerning authority to provide an ePass download link, provided that your application was authorized. However, as things have taken a turn for the worse, the Madhya Pradesh State Government has now restricted ePass applications for essential service volunteers.