Employees of Kroger have an opportunity to access their accounts and manage their work-related progress online. Only active employees who work under any Kroger family of companies will be given login credentials to access the web portal. This article provides all the information that Kroger employees need to know.
The American retail company, Kroger, which was found in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio, is now the United State’s largest supermarket in terms of revenue. With its 24 subsidiaries, Kroger operates over 2700 supermarkets and multi-department stores.
Employees under any Kroger subsidiary companies can access this online portal as all their administrative matters are handled under a single management system. As such, read through this article to know more about the employee portal.
Kroger SecureWEB Employee Portal
The Kroger SecureWEB portal is an online platform where employees can make direct changes to their work profile which will be directly updated across all the external systems. This way, when an employee makes a work-related update, the information is applied to all the concerning databases.
Individuals who are employed are Kroger enjoy various work benefits with a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. The company provides its employees with ample opportunities to understand and express your skills to encourage individuals to grow and develop as a member of Kroger. Some of the many benefits to being a Kroger associate are:
- Retirement benefits
- Health Care and Insurance benefits
- Competitive wages
- Active employees get associate discounts at any of the Kroger family stores
- Tuition reimbursements and scholarships for employees pursuing education
- Employees also enjoy fitness, travel, cell phone, and many other item discounts
- They also have flash sales for in-house merchandise.
So for individuals who aren’t part of the Kroger family, read through to know more about applying for a job as a Kroger associate. This article will also feature instructions that will help you log in to your Kroger account if you are an active employee or when Kroger employs you.
- You need a laptop, desktop, or smartphone for employees who want to access their work account.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to prevent login issues.
- Active employees need their Employee User ID and password.
- You need all your details, email address, mobile number, qualification details, and experience details along with your resume for job applicants.
How to apply for a job at Kroger?
Aspiring candidates who want to apply for a job position at Kroger can do so by following these sets of instructions:
- To begin your Kroger job application process, visit the Kroger Job portal at https://jobs.kroger.com/.
- You can either search for a job by keyword or job location. This way, you can filter only the jobs that you want to apply for.
- You select the Kroger family retail store that you wish to apply for a job on the portal.
- Next, you will be shown a list of all the available jobs for that particular retail store. You can filter the search result by selecting the location which you are looking to have a job.
- Click on the job you want to apply for and know more about the job requirements and responsibilities.
- Once you have the job position you wish to apply for, click on the ‘Apply Now’ option found at the bottom of the page.
- You will have two options to either ‘Start Application with LinkedIn’ or ‘Apply Now.
- For those who click on ‘Apply Now, you have to create a new account to apply for a job position. On the next page, click on ‘Create an Account.
- Fill in all the details required to create a job application account. Through this account, you can apply for jobs at Kroger at any time in the future.
Note that this login is not the employee login, and it is a job application login. Once you have applied for a job, you can check the status of your job application by clicking on the ‘Application Status’ option found on the Kroger Jobs homepage.
How to Login to your Kroger Employee account?
Do remember that the Kroger SecrureWEB portal is only for active employees working under one of the Kroger family stores. The login account will be maintained as long as you are employed under Kroger. You can get your account login credentials from your respective HR or administrative officer. You can log in to your account by following these simple steps:
- To sign in to your employee account, visit the Kroger SecureWEB employee portal at http://ess.kroger.com.
- Enter your Enterprise User ID.
- Enter your account password.
- Read through the ‘Corporate Information Security Policy and click on ‘I Agree’ to access your employee account.
Employees who want to know the latest trending company news and other bulletin information can access the Kroger family information source portal called the Great People portal. Follow the same procedure to sign in to your account.
What to do if you have forgotten your Kroger Employee Login Credentials?
Since your employee account contains confidential financial information, you must ensure to safe-keep your login credentials. Please do not give it to other people as it compromises the safety of your account.
However, if you have forgotten your login credentials, you can reset your password or retrieve your Enterprise User Id through the online portal. If you also feel that someone else is using your Employee account, you need to reset your password immediately. Here’s how:
- Visit the Kroger SecureWEB employee portal at http://ess.kroger.com.
- Click on the ‘Password help’ option.
- Select the ‘Click here’ option on the new window found below the ‘I do not use my EUID and password with other systems’ section. (You can also reset your password using the passport portal but only available through work location)
- Follow the prompts to reset your account password.
Those who have forgotten their Enterprise User ID need to contact the Information Security department or your manager to retrieve your ID information.