Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a newly discovered virus that causes an infectious disease. The majority of people infected with COVID-19 will have mild to moderate symptoms and recover without any special treatment. The first case of Coronavirus in India was recorded on 30th January 2020.
Since this virus spreads by contact, it was recommended that people avoid going out in crowded areas. Initially, the Indian government enforced a full lockdown across the country, meaning no one was permitted to leave the house. Because of the virus’s spread, no markets were allowed to open. The second wave of Coronavirus has now reached India, roughly one year and three months after the first wave.
Kerala E Pass registration:
The official site is where you can register for an ePass. However, since each state is not similarly impacted this time, a national lockout would not be possible. As a result, state governments are implementing lockdown in their states based on the situation in their respective regions.
However, the Kerala Jagratha portal has been developed as an official e-portal where people can generate Kerala movement e passes for emergency travels and movements. It’s a one-stop platform in Kerala for various covid-19 facilities and necessities. It also provides all necessary information about the various medical facilities available in Kerala.
E pass for Kerala movement
On this Jagratha portal, there are various options for generating Kerala E Passes, which can be confusing to the general public. As a result, we’re here to walk you through the process of registering for Kerala e Pass through the Jagratha portal simply and straightforwardly.
The registration process through the Kerala Jagratha portal is divided into two categories:
1. Citizens who are traveling in or out of Kerala on an emergency basis.
2. Business owners who need emergency travel in and out of Kerala.
If you are a business owner in Kerala who needs a travel E pass to switch from one location to another while the state is under lockdown, you should follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Kerala Jagratha Portal by clicking on the link Covid-19 Jagratha Kerala Government.
2. From the home page, choose the preference for the business owner.
3. Select “Visitor Register.”
4. You will be asked to include details such as a valid mobile number, which you will need to validate using the OTP sent to your phone.
5. On the next tab, you’ll see a blank application form where you can fill in all of the required details, such as the purpose of your visit, length, and so on.
6. When you press the save button, your registration will be complete.
You can get an E pass by registering as a business owner who needs to travel from one location to another in lockdown. After your application has been successfully registered, you will receive a notification on your phone.
Conclusion: Kerala government has launched an E portal called Kerala Jagratha portal to provide E passes to people and businesses who need to travel from one location to another when the state is in lockdown for emergency reasons. Under these conditions, staying at home and staying away from public and crowded places is important for our well-being.