Karnan is one of the recent releases of this year. The film is performing well at the box office. Here, we have provided the complete details of Karnan Day 2 Box Office Collections. Check it out!
Karnan Day 2 Box Office Collections
Karnan was released on 9th April 2021 across the theatres. Even in these COVID times, Karnan has an overall 49.30% occupancy in Tamilnadu. The first-day box office collection of Karnan is reported as 12 Crores.
Karnan Day 2 Box Office Collections is expected to be around 8 Crores. The exact figures are yet to be revealed. According to sources, Karnan will reportedly collect eight crores on its second day.
Karnan Box Office Collections
Karnan’s movie is directed by Mari Selvaraj and produced by Kalaipuli S. Thanu under his V Creations banner. The film’s main cast includes Dhanush, Lal Paul, Yogi Babu, Natarajan Subramaniam, Rajisha Vijayan, Gouri G. Kishan Lakshmi Priya Chandramouli.
The film is performing well at the box office, and the audience praises Dhanush’s performance. The Box Office Collections of Karnan is as follows:
- Day 1 Box Office Collection 12.00 Crores (Early estimation)
- Day 2 Box Office Collection 8.00 Crores (Estimation based on reports)
Karnan Day 2 Occupancy in Theatres
As of 10th April 2021, Karnan holds an overall Tamil Occupany of 49.30%.
- Morning Shows: 49.30%
- Afternoon Shows: -%
- Evening Shows: -%
- Night Shows: -%
Karnan Day 2 Tamil Occupancy in Main Regions
- Chennai 58.00% of Occupancy
- Bengaluru 22.00% of Occupancy
- Coimbatore 63.00% of Occupancy
- Madhurai 68.00% of Occupancy
- Vellore 28.00% of Occupancy
- Trivandrum 0.00% of Occupancy
- Kochi 0.00% of Occupancy
- Salem 80.00% of Occupancy
- Pondicherry 96.00% of Occupancy
- Dindigul 96.00% of Occupancy
- Trichy 100.00% of Occupancy
Karnan Number of Shows
- Chennai 378 shows
- Bengaluru 158 shows
- Coimbatore 101 shows
- Madhurai 70 shows
- Vellore 36 shows
- Trivandrum 35 shows
- Kochi 26 shows
- Salem 24 shows
- Pondicherry 14 shows
- Dindigul 12 shows
- Trichy 3 shows
That’s all about the Karnan Box Office Collections and Occupany in the theatres. Stay tuned with us for more updates like this.