JCPenney Company, Incorporation is a mid-size scale American firm, a department store-styled supplier of goods with a chain of 689 locations worldwide, with 49 in the US and Puerto Rico. They expertise in merchandise and fine jewelry departments. Ranging over a variety of categorized comfort products and merch, they have set up specific efficiency systems.
Sign Up For JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- The username mandatorily requires nine digits, so it is better to begin the username with zeroes.
- The username is necessarily your employee identification number and is to be preceded by zeroes.
- The password requires 11 characters in total, with initials being JCP ( uppercase ) succeeded by your month of birth, year of birth ( both two digits ). The last four digits should be your social security number, chronologically.
How To Login For JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- It would help if you had high and robust internet connectivity to ensure safety and security.
- Visit the official page of JCPenney Associate Kiosk, i.e., Jcpassociate.com, which is the official home page of the Jtime Website, on your PC, Laptop or Android.
- There must be a borderline red option stating ‘Active Associate Menu,’ among the options, click on “Associate Kiosk @ Home.”
- Enter your JCPenney username, which is your employee identification number or alphanumeric code, whatever the case may be. Then enter your password correctly and click the login button.
Once the signup and login have been entered, you will have access to your employee account, which will enable you to preview your work schedule table, time off taken, discounts given, download time off, and W2 tax forms.
How To Reset JCPenney Associate Kiosk Password
- If you forgot your password, an alternative way to log in is by clicking on the ‘ I want to change my password or reset my password’ option given on the left side of the login button.
- Then you need to enter your employee id and ‘search’ it by clicking on the same.
- If you forgot even your employee identification, then you can dial customer care through 1-900-879-1111.
- You need to set up a security question; the same query is posed to you after step 1. In case you didn’t set up any during registration, you can call customer care service.
- Thorough yourselves with the terms and conditions, then click on I Agree and tap to continue.
- Then it would help if you had to enter your new password; after that, click o the change password option.
- Verify it yourselves by going to the JCPenney official website and logging in your username and new password.
JCPenney Employee Benefits And Perks
Being a dedicated employee deserves rewards in some form or the other. The company is well equipped with research and development and would limit its loyal employees. Some benefits guaranteed to the employees are time offs, healthcare costing around 401 k savings plan, associate discounts, commuter, and many other primary lavish perks. Additional benefits can be availed too, by choosing them, without having to pay extra cost.
To avail of these perks, one is supposed to get him/herself enrolled into the Associate within 30 days of being hired because core benefits are available to those only who can call themselves registered within the deadline, as is mentioned in the PowerLine enrollment letter dispatched. Let’s take a detailed look at these benefits:
1. 401 K Savings Plan
Prudence is the key to ensure a secure and comfortable future, and the JCPenney Kiosk Associates provides the same for its eligible employees and gets them enrolled.
Any person above or of the age of 21 is eligible to opt for the 401 k savings scheme; it is straightforward to opt for the same; you have to register for the plan by logging to PowerLine and clicking the start saving option.
JCP makes it clear that one can save 1-50% of their salary as their savings for the benefit. Three ways contribution can be made:
- a. Before Tax
- b. Roth
- c. After-Tax
The amount will automatically be deducted from the paycheck of yours once you click the start saving option. You even have the option to change the percentage of savings to be deducted from the salary.
2. JCPenney Kiosk Associate Discount Programme For Employees
To avail discounts from the JCP Associate, one has to activate the JCPenney Associate Discount Card. The process is simple and can be processed quickly, following the given instructions-
How To Activate Employee’s JCPenney Kiosk Associate Discount Card-
a. Once you have received the card, log in to your JCP associate employee account through Associate Kiosk at home.
b. Click on the main menu button and go for the self-service option.
c. There, you will find the Discount Activation button, avail it
d. It requires you to fill in some required information, and once you finish with that, your JCP associate discount card activates.
The discount available for the employees is the fee of any costs, and one’s family can avail them at any JCP associate store. The rebate, however, depends on your method of payment.
The credit card offers, 25% rebate on merchandise and 10% on significant appliances; the JCP Debit card gives a 20% rebate on merchandise and a 5% rebate on major appliances; you can even avail additional benefit discount cards for your family too.
Contact Details and Customer Care Helpline
If you forgot even your employee identification, then you can dial customer care through 1-900-879-1111. If you have queries regarding the employee benefits portion, you can reach out to customer care @ 1-888-890-8900.
The helpline is at your service from 8 am to 8 pm five days a week, Saturday, Sunday. If you require the W-2 support aid, the support center can be contacted @ 1-800-567-9248. A maximum of 7 years of re-issue of W-2 Support can be requested.
- Comapny Contact website: https://companyblog.jcpnewsroom.com/contact/
- JC Penny on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jcp/
- JC Penny on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jcpenney
- JC Penny on Instagaram: https://www.instagram.com/jcpenney/
- JC Penny on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jcpenney
With the trend of many big-size firms adopting employee self-service models and eliminating HR Services, JCP has developed an efficient system to do so too. You can access all the required, mandatory information through the JCP Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Receipt of a paycheck with wrong deductions?
A: contact the JCP help center @ 1-888-890-8900.
- Unable to access some systems on the portal after leaving for absence?
A: you can amend it by resetting your current password; if not, then contact your store leadership.
- Wasn’t on LOA yet cannot access the Associate Kiosk?
A: contact the home office associate @ 972-431-6900 or JCP shared services @ 1-800-879-111.