Indian Army 2021 JAG notification is finally out. The recruitment process has already started on May 06, 2021. Here are all the updates.
Indian Army accepts online applications from female Law Graduates and Bachelor Male aspirants for the Judge Advocate General. The application is opened for 06 vaccines for unmarried males and 02 vacancies for female aspirants. Eligible applicants can visit the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in to submit their applications. The last date for submission of the application is June 24, 2021, till 3:00 P.M. Here are the details about the application process, eligibility criteria, and more.
How to Apply for JAG 2021?
Here are the complete steps to apply for JAG 2021 –
- Candidates must visit the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The website features an “Officer Entry Apply/ Login” option. Click on the option to begin the registration process.
- Now just hit the “Apply Online” option.
- Then look for the “Apply” option reflected on the Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. Click on it.
- Now, fill up the application form and submit it.
Note: Make sure to take a print-out of the application for future references.
There are some pre-defined eligibility criteria for applying for JAG 2021, which are as follows –
- Age – The minimum age for filling up the JAG 2021 application is 21 years. At the same time, the upper limit for applying is 27 years, as of December 31 of the year of application.
- Educational Qualification – The candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in LLB Degree.