AT&T HR Access is an online platform for employees, both active and retired, to access their employee benefits and administrative information online. The portal is developed and maintained by AT&T and is available only for authorized personnel. This portal is available to dependents of employees, and let’s know more about the AT&T HR Access portal.
AT&T is known to be the world’s largest telecommunications company, with its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1877 as the Bell Telephone Company, the multinational conglomerate had a monopoly on most phone services in the United States for most of the 20th Century.
So if you are an employee, either active or retired, this article will provide you all the information you need to access your online work-related account.
AT&T HR Access
Employees who work under AT&T are provided with login credentials to access their online work profile account. Through this account, employees can access various employee benefits and also manage their work-related administrative matters.
The AT&T HR Access portal has different logins for active employees as well as retired employees and dependents. This portal is for internal use only and is not available for members who aren’t under AT&T’s administrative database. The portal has been made easy to navigate through, so users can easily access different administrative matters.
Employees are usually given login credentials by their HR or administrative officer at the time of employment. Employees will use this account to access and manage their online work profiles. Those with an AT&T HR online account will enjoy benefits such as:
- Vacation request and leave application status management
- Work schedule/roster viewing
- Able to request for shit changes
- Manage your work profile
- Update any personal information through the online portal
- Any notifications or alerts can be obtained through this portal
There are much more benefits of having an AT&T HR Access online account. So if you are or were an employee of AT&T and wish to log in to your work account, this article will guide you through the steps required to access your account.
- You need to have a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the AT&T HR Access portal online.
- A stable internet connection is also required to navigate through your AT&T account.
- To log in, you need to have your ATTUID (AT&T User ID).
- You also need to have your Global Logon Password.
- In case you are using any Tokens to log in, ensure that you have the hardware available with you. It would help if you used the secret key that appears on the Token to log in. The Tokens that are acceptable for AT&T HR Access login are:
- RSA SecurID Token
- SAFENet Token
- MTIPS Token
How to login to AT&T HR Access for Active Employees?
Active employees currently working under AT&T can log in to their online work account using their ATTUID and Global Login Password. Do note that employees under a short-term disability, leave of absence, or suspension can also access their accounts as active employees. There are different modes of login, and let’s take a look at all of them:
- To access your AT&T HR Access account, visit the AT&T HR Access portal at https://hraccess.att.com/.
- Click the ‘Login’ option present below the ‘Active Employee’ Section.
- On the AT&T login page, enter your ATTUID (AT&T User ID).
- Enter your Global Logon password.
- If you want to log in to your account using other methods, here are the options available for you and how to use them:
- Users who want to log in using a mobile key, click on the drop-down menu and select ‘mobile key.’ Enable the toggle. Enter your UserID and the passcode that you receive on your mobile device.
- Users who want to log in using RSA SecurID Token, click on the drop-down menu and select ‘RSA SecurID Token.’ Enable the toggle. Enter your UserID as well as the token pin and token display that appears on your physical device.
- Users who want to log in using SAFENet Token, click on the drop-down menu and select ‘SAFENet Token.’ Enter your UserID and SAFENet passcode that appears on your physical device.
- Users who want to log in using MTIPS Token, click on the drop-down menu and select ‘MTIPS Token.’ Enter your UserID and MTIPS passcode that appears on your physical device.
- Whatever method you use to log in, click on the ‘Log on’ button to complete your sign-in process and access your account.
How to login to AT&T HR Access for Retired/Former Employees & Dependents?
This sign-in mode is for employees who are not currently employed by AT&T but continue to enjoy benefits from their ex-employer. Dependents are also eligible to for accessing the benefits, and here’s how:
- Visit the AT&T HR Access portal at https://hraccess.att.com.
- Click the ‘Login’ option below the ‘Retiree, Former Employee, or Dependent’ section.
- On the login page, enter your ATTUID and Global Login Password.
- If you want to log in using tokens or a mobile key, the procedure is the same for active employees. You can refer to the previous section for more details.
- Click on ‘Log on to access your AT&T HR Access account.
What to do if you have forgotten your login credentials?
For active employees, if you have forgotten your login credentials, contact your HR or administrative officer to retrieve/reset your login credentials. This process is only available for non-active employees. If you have forgotten your login credentials, here’s how you can retrieve/reset them:
- Forgot Username?
- Visit the AT&T HR Access portal.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Username’ option.
- Enter the details requested, such as first name, last name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, and SSN (Social Security Number).
- Complete the CAPTCHA and click on ‘Submit’ to retrieve your username.
- Forgot Password?
- Visit the AT&T HR Access portal.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Enter the details requested, such as username, secret question, and answer.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to reset your password.
This article has provided all the required information and steps for all employees of AT&T to access their online accounts.