HR Access LB login is an online portal for employees of L Brands to access their work-related profiles. Through this portal, employees can view and manage the administrative services that are available within it. So to guide you through the portal, this article will provide information about the HR Access LB login process and more.
The ‘L Brands’ is an American fashion retailer chain that operates flagship fashion brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Pink, Mast Global, and Bath & Body Works. Listed within the Fortune 500, the company has over five decades of history and still serves as one of the most popular retail brands in the market.
So if you are an employee who works under any of the ‘L Brands’ outlets, this article will be very useful in helping you access your HR Access LB account.
HR Access L Brands Login Portal
The HR Access login portal allows L Brands employees to enter their account credentials to view and manage their work account. L Brands employees will be given L Brands Network credentials upon employment. So if you wish to access your work-related information online, ensure that you obtain those credentials from your office.
Once you have received your L Brands HR Access login credential, you can use this to access your account and enjoy the benefits that come with it. Some of the advantages of using the HR Access portal are:
- View paystubs and payroll statements
- Leave application and status check
- Schedule/roster updates can be viewed
- Feature to change shifts
- Manage your work profile
- Access to training programs online
- Employee benefits management
- HR contact
So if you haven’t already got your L Brands Network credentials, contact your store manager, HR, or administrative officer for more details.
Once employees have their HR Access login credentials, you can access and manage the benefits that come with your account. Read through this article for a step-by-step walk-through of the login process.
- You need to have a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access your L Brands account online.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection as it is required to navigate through your work account.
- You also need to have your L Brands Network ID and password. In case you do not have any of the login credentials, contact your HR or administrative officer.
How to login to your HR Access L Brands account?
This portal is only available for access by actively employed employees under any of the L Brands retail stores. This is because the administration only maintains active employee accounts and disables any other accounts. As such, proceed further if you have all your login information available. Here’s how you can access your L Brands account:
- To access your L Brands HR Access account online, visit the HR Access portal at https://hraccess.lb.com.
- You can find the login section on the left side of the page.
- Enter your account Username. It would have been given to you by your store manager or administrative officer as the Network ID.
- Enter your account password.
- Read through the terms of the agreement and click on ‘GO’ to proceed with accessing your L Brands account.
Users who are having trouble with the language present can change it by selecting the drop-down menu and choosing your preferred language.
What to do if you have forgotten your account password?
Since your L Brands work account might hold sensitive and confidential financial information, it is paramount that you ensure to safe-keep your login credentials. Always keep your login credentials such that only you can gain access to it. Losing your login credentials could compromise your account and the information within it.
For users who have forgotten their login credentials, you can retrieve/reset your account password by contacting the L brands HR Access helpdesk at +1 866 473 4728 (US) or +1 855 770 8707 (Canada).
As a safety precaution, if you ever encounter a situation where you feel that your account is being used by another individual, immediately change your account password.
How to login as a Returning User
L Brands Career Portal
Aspiring candidates who dream of working as L Brands employees can do so by applying for a job position at the L brands Career portal. The possible jobs that people can apply for in L brands are corporate, Stores, Distribution Centres, and International offices.
For those individuals aspiring to apply for a job position at L Brands, you need to create your own job search account to proceed. To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Visit the L Brands Career portal at https://careers.lb.com/.
- Search for the job by selecting a keyword, job area, or location.
- Once you have selected the job you want to apply for, click on ‘Apply.’
- You can ‘Apply as a guest’ or a ‘New User.’ Creating a new account allows you to apply again and check your application status.
- To create a new account, enter a username and password.
- Provide your email address.
- Click on ‘Register’ to create your new account and proceed to update your profile and resume.
Once you have applied for a job, you can use these login credentials to access your job search account and view the status of your application.
Common Login Issues and Troubleshooting
- The most common mistake is entering incorrect login credentials. Users tend to forget their login credentials, making sure you always remember or write down that information. Passwords are always case-sensitive. So ensure that your CAPS-lock is disabled/enabled.
- Ensure that you use a recommended browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- Sometimes, frequent logins to a portal might overcrowd the browser with old data. This usually impedes the login process. So to resolve this, clear your browser cookies and cache. This method usually resolves most login issues.
- If all the above methods fail, you can try accessing the login portal through your website’s private/incognito version.
This article has provided all the information you require to access your LB HR Access account online. There are also instructions where candidates interested in a career at L Brands can apply for a job position. So for those individuals, this article will be useful when you are employed under L Brands and want to access your work account.