Here are all the details about Covid Curfew E Pass Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Status, and More.
The covid-19 pandemic has submerged human beings in a world of darkness. With a staggering death rate, the pandemic has engraved its name in the book of history. The government of all states in India is earnestly trying to battle the situation.
Recently, the Himachal Pradesh Government has imposed a state curfew to ensure the safety of the civilians. The authorities have formulated strict laws and regulations to ensure no one steps outside their houses without a solid reason. However, the HP government is issuing E Passes as a permission grant to move within the state. The registrations are officially started, and any individual under emergency or government worker or essential service provider can avail of an E Pass.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Lockdown Curfew Pass (E Pass)
As per the government guidelines, any individual indulged in essential services like doctors, police, government employees, grocery store owners, or any individual under emergency circumstances can apply for the E Pass. While the travelers coming to HP from other states also need an E Pass.
How to Apply for HP Covid Curfew E Pass?
Here are the steps to obtain the HP Covid Curfew E Pass –
- Visit the official HP E Pass website at covid19epass.hp.gov.in.
- Once you are on the website homepage, click on the “Apply E Pass” option.
- Wait for a new window to open and select the request type.
- Now fill up the required details under the Movement details section.
- Next, the application form will pop up. Enter all your details.
- Now you need to state your purpose of travel.
- Then upload the documents highlighting your current location and destination.
- Now, fill up your vehicle details and other required information.
- Then, you need to state whether you are Covid positive or negative and whether you have the Arogya Setu App or not.
- Next, enter the captcha character to verify and hit the register button to submit your application.
How to Check HP E Pass Status?
Here are the steps to check the E Pass status –
- Reach out to the official HP E Pass website.
- Click on the status check option to get redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your covid pass number received on your mobile number.
- Click on search to check your application status.