Easter is one of the major festivals of Christian. The festival is observed every year in March or April. This year, it is being celebrated on the 12th of April.
In today’s era, the festival of Easter has overcome the boundaries of religions and is celebrated all over the world by people of all religions and faith.
On this day, the Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus after his death by crucifixion which is believed to have happened during this time around 30-33 A.D. Thus, Easter day is also called Resurrection Sunday.
Importance Of Easter
Generally, the celebrations for Easter start one week in advance. This week is known as a holy week or passion week and is of great importance. It also includes Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
Easter is a holy festival that is celebrated by churches all over the world. On this day, people go to church and light the candles to pray to their God, Jesus Christ. Being dressed up in new clothes, people also sing together special prayers in praise of Jesus Christ.
It is then followed by a long Sunday mass, with happy music being played in the background and delicious dishes being prepared. On this day, People usually get involved in charitable causes and sing happy prayers in the church to observe the rising of Jesus Christ from dead.
Another important feature of the Easter festival is the egg. The egg is known to be a symbol of resurrection for the Christian community, so well decorated eggs and egg hunting plays an important role in Easter.
Easter is a day of religious services and the gathering of the whole family. The festival is equally loved and cherished by all, be it adults or children.
Easter Wishes, Messages And Greetings
- Celebrate this day with peace, love, and bliss. Have a blessed and holy Easter!
- Happy Easter to a special bunny! May your day be filled with fun and joy and lots of delicious chocolate Easter bunnies and peeps!
- I hope you have a wonderful and cheerful Easter surrounded by those you love and care for.
- Enjoy your family reunion and may this Easter be memorable and fun. Have a blessed Easter!
- I hope that your Easter is filled with smiles, gratitude, and bliss. Enjoy your Easter!
- May this season bring you an abundance of hope, joy, and love. Happy Easter!