The GreatPeople employee portal functions as a platform for Kroger employees to access and manage their work accounts. The employee login portal aims to bridge the gap between employees and HR while also reducing the administrative workload. As such, this article will provide you all the information you need to know about the GreatPeople employee login portal.
Kroger is an American retail chain company with over 24 subsidiaries operating under its banner. It is one of the largest retail chain companies in the United States, operating slightly more than 2700 supermarkets and department stores.
Kroger runs and maintains the GreatPeople employee portal, wherein active employees can log in to their work accounts and manage their administrative matters. All employees will be given their login credentials upon employment. If you are an active employee but do not have an account of your own, contact your HR or administrative officer for assistance.
Employees who have their login credentials can then access the GreatPeople login account to manage their work profile. Several features allow employees access to paystub statements, leave management, roster management, employee benefits, store discounts, insurance schemes, and much more.
Before we get started, let us take a look at all the required information that you need to access your GreatPeople employee account. We will then walk you through the steps of the login process.
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access your GreatPeople employee login account.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to ensure that your login process doesn’t get disrupted.
- It is advised that you access the GreatPeople employee login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- Employees need to have their GreatPeople Enterprise User ID and password to access their online accounts.
- If you want to reset/change your account password, you need to have your employee Enterprise User ID and other employee details.
How to log in to your GreatPeople Kroger employee account?
Kroger employees can access their online work account through the GreatPeople portal and manage their administrative services. Note that this portal is only available to active employees who still work under any Kroger retail stores.
Employees will be given their login credentials, which they can use to log in to the portal. However, if you do not have your account information, contact your store manager, HR, or administrative officer to get your login credentials. To get started with the employee login process, follow these simple instructions:
- To login to your Kroger employee account, visit the GreatPeople employee login portal at https://greatpeople.me.
- On the GreatPeople homepage, navigate to the login section.
- Enter your employee Enterprise User ID.
- Enter your account password.
- Read through the ‘Corporate Information Security Policy and click on ‘I Agree’ to access your employee account.
Once you have logged in to your account, employees can access their online services, avail company news, updates, and even contact their HR. The GreatPeople portal is the leading access portal for company-related information.
What to do if you have forgotten your login credentials?
It is paramount that you always safe-keep your login credentials at all times. Since your employee account might contain sensitive personal information, you need to ensure that your login credentials are not shared with anyone else. This could compromise your account and the information contained within it.
If you have forgotten your login credentials, you can reset/retrieve them through the online portal. Employees who suspect that someone else might be trying to access their account should immediately change their account password. Here’s how:
- Forgot Enterprise User ID?Employees need to know their Enterprise User ID at all times. Without this ID, they cannot access their work account at all. If you are not sure about your Enterprise User ID, it would be the same ID that you use to access the Company systems.
Do note that your ID is not case-sensitive, so that it can be entered in both upper or lowercase letters. However, if you still aren’t sure about your Enterprise User ID, contact your manager or Information Security at your work location.
- Forgot password?
- To reset your account password, visit the official website.
- If you log into other company systems with your EUID and password, click on the ‘Click here to go to PassPort’ option present on the left side of the page.
- If you do not use your EUID and password with other systems, click on the ‘Click here’ option found at the right section of the page.
- You will be required to provide your Enterprise User ID and other employee information.
- After verifying your identity, follow the prompts to reset your account password. If you need further assistance, contact your store manager or the Information Security department to reset your account password.
Benefits of the GreatPeople Employee portal
Kroger employees enjoy various benefits through the GreatPeople portal, which can be accessed through their login account. Here are some of the benefits to accessing the GreatPeople employee portal:
- Salary Paystub statement viewing
- Access to Healthcare and Insurance benefits
- Access to monthly statements
- Active employees can get associate discounts at any Kroger stores
- Check their employee benefits and manage them
- Manage their in-house merchandise flash sale privilege
- Employees can check their roster/schedule details
- Contact HR
- What to do if there is a server error message on the portal?
It is a common occurrence for websites to undergo scheduled maintenance. This is usually done to update features within the website or fix bugs. This is no fault of yours, and it will be rectified over time. You can wait for a few hours and try re-accessing the portal.
- Are the username and password case-sensitive?
The Enterprise User ID is not case-sensitive, so you don’t have to worry about typing the wrong case. However, passwords are always case-sensitive. So ensure that you have enabled/disabled the CAPS-lock while entering your password.