Ever since the second wave of COVID has hit us, the cases are increasing, and the situation has become severe. The government has declared the lockdown for people’s safety, but it is also issuing an ePass in emergencies. Check Goa ePass application process and everything related to it.
Goa ePass – Lockdown Pass
Due to lockdown, people are restricted from going out. But the government is providing ePass for those who have to travel for work or who have to go to the hospital. There are few other essential services for which the Goa government approves the pass after validating the application details.
The application process for Goa ePass is simple. We have detailed the application procedure in the below section. Check it out!
Goa ePass – Apply Online
The Goa government has strictly restricted traveling due to the current situation. However, Goa ePass allows the travel permit, and you need to follow these steps to apply for it:
- Go to the official portal or click here.
- For successful registration, provide an email id, mobile number, name, address, and date of birth.
- Along with those details, you need to complete OTP authentication.
- After that, log in using your credentials and click on Services and then All Services.
- And then, select ‘Travel Permit’ from the Revenue option.
- You will be redirected to the application page, where you need to enter your personal details such as Father/Husband’s Name, Address, Occupation, etc.,
- Mention your Purpose & Permit period clearly.
- Provide the area details that you are willing to travel.
- Further, upload the ID Proof document along with the purpose document.
- Also, upload the other documents mentioned in the application form.
- Finally, Click on ‘Submit.’
- Your application will be submitted & you need to wait for the approval to get ePass.
Your application approval status will be communicated via SMS/EMail. That is, once the authorities approve your application, you will get an SMS or mail to your registered email address that you have provided.
Authorities can decline the application if they find the purpose invalidated or any other invalid details. So make sure you provide the valid purpose and valid details. Once you get the approval, download the Travel Permit by accessing the registered eMail or clicking the dashboard’s download link.
Along with the ePass, you need to have your ID proof while visiting the place at the approved time. We hope this information was useful to you. For more updates, Stay tuned!