The game“Getting Over It with Benett Foddy” was released in the year 2017. The game is up and down movement climbing game. In this post, we will tell you the steps through which you can download “Getting Over It” on your PC.
“Getting Over It with Benett Foddy”
“Getting Over It” is a climbing game. To move further the player needs to move the hammer using a mouse. Through this hammer, the player can move in any direction he/she wishes to. The goal of the game is to reach the top of the mountain where the player will find rewards.
In “Getting Over It with Benett Foddy”, the player has to reach the top of the mountain using nothing but a hammer. If the player falls he/she will lose all their progress in the game. The median time to finish the game is around 5 hours but the mean of the game is never-ending. The game frustrates the player as sometimes it becomes almost impossible to go up the mountain top with that hammer.
“Getting Over It”: How to download on PC
- Search Steam client on Google and install it on your PC.
- Once done go to the STORE which is on the left corner of Steam.
- Search “Getting Over It with Benett Foddy” and select it which will redirect you to a new page.
- The game purchase page will appear. Click on “Add to Cart”.
- A page will appear where it will ask if you want to purchase it for yourself or someone else.
Fill up the payment information and the game will appear in your Library.
- You can then download it from there anytime.
“Getting Over It” Requirements
- OS:- Windows 10
- RAM:- 4 GB
- Storage:- 2 GB
- Processor:- 2.5 GHz Dual Core CPU
“Getting Over It” Minimum Requirements
- OS:- Windows Vista
- RAM:- 2 GB
- Storage:- 2 GB
- Processor:- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU