DSSSB, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, recently released the amended admit card for the upcoming Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test/ Online Exam for the Fire Operator post. The selection board will conduct the exam on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 27th of February, this year. Previously, the DSSSB planned to schedule the exam on the 7th, 8th, 10th, and 11th of February, 2020.
The National Election Commission decided to conduct the Delhi election on the 8th of February, and the counting date was scheduled on the 11th of February. Both the date coincides with the scheduled examination date. Therefore, the DSSSB has no other option but to revise the original exam dates.
Candidates who are applied for the post can download the admit card from the DSSSB website, www.dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates required to provide their Date of Birth and Application number in order to download the hall ticket.
How to Download the DSSSB Admit Card?
Here is how you can download your admit card from the official website.
- Google for the official website of DSSB, or you can directly copy and paste the link; www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Click the link named ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (PET) FOR POST OF FIRE OPERATOR (POSTCODE 18/19)’.
- Once you click the link, there will be a separate window for further processing.
- On the new window, click the link mention as First Tier PET/ Skill Test/Online Exam.’
- Now, enter your Application Number, Official Date of Birth, and the security captcha.
- Select the Generate e-admit card option and download it.
- Print the application for hall entry and future references.