The aspirants of the Defence, Research and Development Organization, are in for a treat. According to the latest sources, the recruitment process DRDO 2019 is going to be set up at the Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory, also known as NPOL located in Kochi, Kerala.
By the looks of it, there are around six vacancies for the job post. Moreover, the candidates who want to avail the job have to attend the walk-in-interview along with several interview procedures.
A shred of details regarding the Job vacancy
Organization of Vacancy: DRDO, NPOL, in Kochi.
Job Vacancies: 6 Posts
Designation and Role: Junior Research Faculty
Stipend and Salary: Rs 31,000 Monthly + HRA
Tenure of Job: 2 Years
Eligibility and criteria for attending the recruitment of DRDO 2019?
According to the official notification has been issued on the website of DRDO. There are around six job vacancies out of which four vacancies are anticipated.
Eligibility for the Junior Research Faculty
Bachelors in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech or B.E.)- The candidates must be possessing the degree with First Class distinction. The excellent score in GATE and NET exams also enhances the eligibility for the job.
Masters in Engineering or Technology (M.Tech or M.E) – The candidates who have cleared the PG and UG with First Class distinction are eligible to avail the job.
Students from Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering can also attend the interview.
DRDO will start looking for the student with a PG degree once the recruitment process of JRF is over.
How can the candidates apply for the job JRF DRDO?
- The eligible candidates have to appear in the walk-in-interview on October 20, 2019, at 09:00 am at NPOL Campus, Thrikkakara, Kochi, 682021.
- Candidates have to bring original certificates to appear for the interview.
- Remember to carry the ID Proof which is issued by the government along with passport size photographs.
- Before appearing for resumes and interview, the candidates have to mail their CVs/Resume to [email protected] latest by October 18, 2019.
- Visit the official DRDO website for any instructions and queries.