Walgreens is a global leader in wholesale and retail pharmacy. It offers online medical products and provides multi-channel access to customer goods, health, pharmacy, and wellness facilities. Walgreen Company is the second-largest pharmacy chain in America and is one of the most loved health and beauty companies. It is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, and was set up in 1901. The company had its operations in more than 25 countries globally, with over 9000 stores in the United States.
How To Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance?
If you own a Walgreens gift card and you want to check your balance, here are the three options you have –
- Visit your nearest Walgreens branch for a balance inquiry.
- Reach out to the official website to check your balance online.
- Make a call to Walgreens customer service for a balance inquiry.
How To Check Gift Card Balance At the Store?
If you prefer to verify your gift card balance offline, then you can visit your nearest Walgreen store. To find your nearby store, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official Walgreens Store Locator website.
- Next, enter your state name and zip code.
- Now, press the “search” button to continue.
- Wait for few seconds to get the complete details.
How To Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance Online?
Follow these steps to check your Walgreens balance online –
- Visit the official website.
- Once you are in, enter your 19 digit gift card number and the security code.
- Next, verify the captcha and hit the “Search” button.
- Now, wait to get your Walgreens gift card details.
How To Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance With Customer Care?
If you cannot check your balance online, you can sonnet to Walgreen customer service for a balance inquiry. Follow these steps to get your gift card details via customer support –
- Dial the toll-free number 1-877-248-5555 to reach out to Walgreens customer care executive.
- Now, follow the instructions and pick the helpline extension for balance inquiry.
- Next, enter your card number and security code to proceed.
- Wait till the system validates your inputs and presents the complete card details.
How To Redeem Your Walgreens Gift Card?
If you own sufficient reward points, you can easily redeem them at the official website at Walgreens.com or any offline Walgreens store.
How To Replace A Lost or Stolen Walgreens Gift Card?
Walgreens’ quality service sets them apart from the competitors. If any customer has lost or misplaced their gift cards, Walgreens help them get a quick replacement. However, please note that a replacement is only issued when the customer has the original receipt.
Do Walgreens Gift Cards Expire?
Walgreens gift cards do not come with any dormancy fees or expiration dates.
How To Use A Gift Card Without A Pin?
Security code or pin code is the primary requirement if you want to use your Walgreens gift card online. However, if you want to use it offline, you can visit any nearby store to balance inquiries or redeem the gift card.